TitanFall [XO,X360]

Too bad its not the monthly gold game, I'm subscribing to anything EA. Its mostly old sports games anyhow.

I agree, no subs for me especially EA. Wouldn't do a Ubisoft or Activision either.

Off topic, but I'm really sick and tired of this Season Pass BS for DLC. Wish it would go the way of the dodo. $60 for a game and then an additional $20-$30 for DLC that in the past was part of the purchase. It really leaves me considering waiting for the GOTY edition that will likely include everything and at a lower price to.

So is EA Access a paid thing? I got a chance to check out Titanfall while on vacation at my bro-in-laws place. Not really my thing, but was interesting.

Yes, it's a paid thing. At the largest discount, it's $30 for a 1 year subscription for whatever games EA throws in there. Otherwise it's a $5 a month charge.

Here's their official page, http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/ , which looks like they haven't updated it yet.

So is EA Access a paid thing? I got a chance to check out Titanfall while on vacation at my bro-in-laws place. Not really my thing, but was interesting.

Yup but you can treat it like a rental rather than a sub. It's just that for 5 USD, you're renting everything on EA Access for 1 month. Should be more than enough time to finish any game they have. And if you like the multiplayer of a game, you can always just buy the game if you don't want to sub.

Regards,
SB

But how many good EA games are there? Not into the sports or Need for Speed games anymore----I haven't really followed EA for a long time, so serious question.

Before TF, there was PvZ for non sports games if I recall.

And Peggle 2. I'll agree lack of variety is what kills any interest in EA Access for me. I haven't bought an EA game since Batman Begins on the original Xbox. Wing Commander Arena doesn't count since I got it free(thank God). And my wife & kids all bought the Sims, Rock Band, Madden & NCAA Football games & just so happened to play it on my account. Honest! :)

Tommy McClain

Back