Titanfall 2 [PS4, XO]

Finished the campaign ! What a lovely campaign!and what a superb MP.

Guys, this is the game to get this year ! It got massively overlooked due to BF1 and the bad beta, but boy this game is fantasticorgasmicallyawesome :cool: ! ! ! ! !

The sales for TF2 have been tanking. The full time price ofthe game is down to $36. All DLC map packs and game modes for this game will be free to everyone. The digital deluxe version offers nothing but cosmetic customizations only. I think there are some BF Deals on this game for $25 range.

EA shot themselves in the foot in so many ways with this game. First by releasing TF2 between BF1 and COD. They gambled that they would eat COD sales by this move but instead they lost a MFT of sales on TF2. They should have responded more openly after their dismal beta series. EA should have made it available 1 week early partnership with EA Vault and allowed for early reviews. On only Xbox One TF1 had over 11 million players, while on PS4, PC, and Xbox One TF2 is around 5 million.

Despite glowing reviews of the game, I expect it to continue to tank and see even more price slashing and to hit $12 within a few months.

Seriously. How the heck do you play with friends?

There is no "JOIN" button anywhere. None in the game menu, none in the PS4 dashboard.

This is from the TF2 Beta version, hopefully it's better now, but it doesn't look like it is.

Seems like you "create network" and then have friends "join network", but after a game or two players are split up anyways.

I picked this up at Walmart for $27. It seemed to be selling pretty well there and hope the game has legs.
Hit me up online if you want to get some mp games in a few days as I need to do the campaign and learn how to play this game.

I picked this up at Walmart for $27. It seemed to be selling pretty well there and hope the game has legs.
Hit me up online if you want to get some mp games in a few days as I need to do the campaign and learn how to play this game.
xbox? pc? ps?

anyone want titan fall 2 buffalo wild wings skins ? I have a bunch of codes just pm me and I will send them. They stop working at 11:59 pm est on the 15th so be quick

I think a major problem is that players that are leveled up and have access to better boosts and weapons put new players at a severe disadvantage. There matchmaking system needs to do a better job at matching players based on what they have unlocked to put them at a equal footing (at least based on equipment available)

For me, I'm finding more success in Attrition by just slowing down my gameplay. Trying to play the run and gun method just gets me killed that much quicker.

Campaign was really really good. I'm enjoying mp even though we seemed to be getting destroyed whenever I party up with a group of 4 or more. Maybe our strats just suck...lol

Worth picking up for sure and I hope the game is successful.

Guys you shouldnt miss it if you havent played it. Its fun, has great flow, great and unique gameplay and it has the right length. Also great graphics and buttery smooth framerate.
This game deserved a lot better

I started playing this again on pc. I honestly can't believe this game didn't take off. The netcode doesn't seem great, and I have some complaints about the audio design, but overall this is ten times better than any of the modern cod games for tdm type modes. I really hope there's a titanfall 3 at some point.

It's an incredible title and the only thing I can chalk it up to is, it's too difficult for players. The skill ceiling is too high and most people in todays shooter games don't get 'fps movement/traversal' as a technical skill. The current group of the gamers today, halo and counterstrike forward, did not grow up playing quake, UT etc. So doing that type of thing is not really their thing. They're used to run and gun, kill streaks or funneling and trapping angles, holding a single part of the map, camping etc.

The idea of flying around the map at warp speed is no longer here anymore. The population die-off for starwars squadrons is telling as well. People don't like hard games.

It's an incredible title and the only thing I can chalk it up to is, it's too difficult for players. The skill ceiling is too high and most people in todays shooter games don't get 'fps movement/traversal' as a technical skill. The current group of the gamers today, halo and counterstrike forward, did not grow up playing quake, UT etc. So doing that type of thing is not really their thing. They're used to run and gun, kill streaks or funneling and trapping angles, holding a single part of the map, camping etc.

The idea of flying around the map at warp speed is no longer here anymore. The population die-off for starwars squadrons is telling as well. People don't like hard games.

I genuinely thinks respawn made a mistake when they removed smart pistol from normal play

Back