There are no Wii points in Germany

Rolf N

Recurring Membmare
Veteran
Amazon.de just updated the eta again to sometime between Jan-18 and Jan-30. Up to a few days ago it was between Jan-11 and Jan-18. That is for an order I have placed for a package of three Wii points cards on the 30th of December. The eta for new orders right now is given as between two and five weeks.

This is getting out of hand. It's just a piece of paper with a small rub-off section in a standard DVD package, it should be easy enough to produce that in whatever quantities.

Can you not purchase them online? Sounds a little silly not to be able to if not

I should clarify; can you not purchase them on the system by entering your details and have the points added to your profile?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not usually one for planeting, but http://www.spielegrotte.de/ for example allows you to purchase them (via Bankeinzug, but not necessarily for new customers) and they'll email the code to you, so you don't have to wait and / or pay for shipping.
Other option of course is a credit card (Visa and Mastercard only IIRC) and purchase directly from big N.

A physical card would have made an excellent birthday present ;)
I have never had the need for credit card stuff, but yeah, I'm starting to consider it.
Thanks for the tip with spielegrotte.de, that's looking pretty nice. Never bought anything there, but I know they've been around for a while.

It just irks me that Amazon is so slow.

Back