PS3 = interview with ceo of scee =

well 'lately' is... June, July & August.

not exactly the hot spots of the sales season ;)
I don't see how it's related to the relative success of 360 when PS2 games are selling while 360 games are not in the top 10.

well 'lately' is... June, July & August.

not exactly the hot spots of the sales season ;)

One position I've been skeptical about is that with the X360 that it is like starting new and that Xbox1 sales or brand have no market bering on how the X360 will do. For the most part the X360 will pick up from where the Xbox has carved out but....how will they be able to break through the market psychology of the brand. And people will say with compelling software and I will ask is that enough?

For the PS3 their challenge will be to keep the market numbers with a higher price point?

I don't see how it's related to the relative success of 360 when PS2 games are selling while 360 games are not in the top 10.

seriously? PS2 has 100million people to buy games.

come holiday season when the 360 system sales increase, I'm sure you will see game sales go up in comparison.

Also when the first price drop for 360 hits... watch again as the system numbers spike and then *shock* games too. ;)

seriously? PS2 has 100million people to buy games.
That's true, but have you seen the US chart? It always has some 360 games in the top 10. Besides I remember Oblivion and DOA4 were in some EU charts before.

Back