The truth is out there, but it's wrong

fehu

Veteran
Just a curiosity.
It's almost a month that my feed on youtube is flooded by journalists talking about an ufo whistleblower.
Now.
It's because it's summer and they have ended all the fun facts about submersibles, or in the usa there are really people that are talking about it like it's something serious?
I've heard that they are moving it to congress, like people elected and paid to administer the nation will play the xfiles' theme instead of the national anthem, and talk about deep state and corrupt politicians that instead of administering the nation will play the xfiles' theme... (recursive)

My curiosity: it's really happening? Not the alien invasion, the politicians' part.

Politicians are there to represent the people. Given the amount of nut jobs in the US, they need representation too!

I can't count the number of times in my life that a whistle blower came forward and everything was about to be revealed, or a politician would promise they'd unlock all the secrets if elected, or a new video/picture proves beyond a doubt in extraterrestrial beings only to be disappointed by the reality of it never materializing.

I guess I'm saying don't hold your breath. If something comes out it comes out, but I've been waiting over 50 years and it ain't happened yet. I figured with the proliferation of smart phones with cameras we'd have lots of evidence, but there's not really much that can't be explained with a highly skeptical eye...which I have to use since I want it to be true so badly.

Hadn't arrived in my YouTube home page yet.

Hopefully that ufo trend become big enough for captain dissolution to cover.

I'm often baffled why youtube algorithm. Like... It's very rare I clicked something they recommended.

I found videos by manual searches.

Any alien species with the ability to perform interstellar travel would have the technology to remain pretty much hidden from us if they wanted to, I'd have thought.

Does alien life exist? Almost certainly. Will it be close enough to us to communicate or visit? Probably not.

If I'm wrong, I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords. They couldn't do much of a worse job running the planet than we do!

Any alien species with the ability to perform interstellar travel would have the technology to remain pretty much hidden from us if they wanted to, I'd have thought

Since faster than light travel is so beyond our known physics as to be magic, what we're not taking into account is that the downside of ftl drives is that it makes landing really, really difficult.

It's also mysteriously drags the barely controllable craft towards land masses with higher quantities of over processed food. That really needs looking into. The heart of an ftl drive is probably a sentient chocolate chip cookie, trying to find a mate.

More research into the properties of cookies is needed.

A hypothesis I hold is that this UFO thing is a deliberate war-time dissinformation campaign.

It's meant to make war generals wonder if america has some really advanced secret technologies that not even most of their own pilots know of and confuse it for aliens. American propagandists winking at China and Russia like "you dont even know what we have in stores..."

I remember that at one point in Stargate Universe there was a subplot about the usa having starships, advanced alien vehicles, weapons, and technology in general like teleport, but it was set in an historic timeframe where they were losing a war somewhere in the middle est.
It was so much a striking contrast that made me mad. Like why don't you just scan the area from orbit and teleport a bomb in their bunker? Or bin laden from the bunker to a prison?

Same way. These guys continue to repeat that the govern has this incredible tech, but for some reason never uses it or even shows it, and other countries that actively spy on them have never seen anything.
I don't know how these two narratives can coexist.

It's a storyline thought up by the same sort of folk who write movies like Independence Day where an interstellar civilisation is defeated by hacking their mainframe with a MacBook.

It's a storyline thought up by the same sort of folk who write movies like Independence Day where an interstellar civilisation is defeated by hacking their mainframe with a MacBook.
I almost screamed the first time I saw that scene and still cringe anytime it's referenced! WTF were they thinking?!??

I remember that at one point in Stargate Universe there was a subplot about the usa having starships, advanced alien vehicles, weapons, and technology in general like teleport, but it was set in an historic timeframe where they were losing a war somewhere in the middle est.
It was so much a striking contrast that made me mad. Like why don't you just scan the area from orbit and teleport a bomb in their bunker? Or bin laden from the bunker to a prison?

Same way. These guys continue to repeat that the govern has this incredible tech, but for some reason never uses it or even shows it, and other countries that actively spy on them have never seen anything.
I don't know how these two narratives can coexist.

Thats the magic of psy-ops. As long as your enemy fears you have alien weapons, you dont even need to have them.

Thats the magic of psy-ops. As long as your enemy fears you have alien weapons, you dont even need to have them.
Considering that canadians are too nice to invade the us, who is the enemy?
The us has only invaded other countries, last time that they had a little fear was at the time of cuba, but nowdays the enemy is economic or some sheperd somewhere in the middle east armed with a rusty kalashnikof. None of them is thinking about alien technology.
Really, the whole story doesn't make sense, it's place is only in a bad blockbuster where it's mandatory to shut down the brain together with the phone when you enter the theater.

I don't know about UFOs (I never saw one) but that whistleblower looks fake as hell to me (and a very bad liar).

I think it's very likely a psy-op from US. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs. For now it's all talk.

Considering that canadians are too nice to invade the us, who is the enemy?
The us has only invaded other countries, last time that they had a little fear was at the time of cuba, but nowdays the enemy is economic or some sheperd somewhere in the middle east armed with a rusty kalashnikof. None of them is thinking about alien technology.
Really, the whole story doesn't make sense, it's place is only in a bad blockbuster where it's mandatory to shut down the brain together with the phone when you enter the theater.

Then why do you think they spend almost as much in their military as all other countries combined? US plays world police. It doesnt need to fear attack or invasion from any neighbours to want to excert pressure and project dominance into others (although russia is almost a neighbour)

The idea of US inteligence angencies creating hoaxes and rumors just to project false image of advanced military tech is not new, by the way. It has been done in the cold war for example. Yes, its a silly games. But silly games is the specialty of eapionage agencies from paranoid war happy countries.

Last edited:
Back