The Perfect Xmas Prezzie

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
Thaaaankyou.

1) I'm particularly bad at buying presents.

2) I'm broke too.

3) Anything goes, but only for friends, there is no love interest to worry about just yet, thank God.

Oh, Merry Xmas everyone, before i forget.

london-boy said:
Although i could go down that road and get some of them... mirrors........
Ew, takes the "r" right out of "friend" there. :?

(Not the gift, the use. Sorry....but I've been there/done that/survived and got it behind me. ;) )

A bottle with a ribbon around it is pretty cheap and usually appreciated too if'n they drink.

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
Although i could go down that road and get some of them... mirrors........
Ew, takes the "r" right out of "friend" there. :?

(Not the gift, the use. Sorry....but I've been there/done that/survived and got it behind me. ;) )

A bottle with a ribbon around it is pretty cheap and usually appreciated too if'n they drink.

Hey i AM joking you know. :devilish:

go with a gift coupon from a shop.

easy and quick .

If I just knew what to buy my wife
maybe a 10euro coupon from
C&A :)

I just spent £150 in leeds and I'm not done yet...

Mom: A 3 peice elephant jigsaw puzzle/ornament from MUJI, Givinchy Irresistable, a Jasmin candle and Whinne the Pooh slippers

Dad: Home weights set and excercise ball...

Step Dad: Meh, few DVD's

Step Bro: Clinique shaving gift set

Female Cousin: Clinique shower set

Male Cousin: Chanel Allure Aftershave

To figure out... little sis (7yo), Aunt/Uncle, shit and grandmother...!

I got myself a really cool top from this shop called "arc" as well, and some cards featuring potaotes and biscuits... 8)

A little translation of your gifts
sytaylor said:
Dear family:
Mom: A 3 peice elephant jigsaw puzzle/ornament from MUJI, Givinchy Irresistable, a Jasmin candle and Whinne the Pooh slippers
You stink
You're a fat bastard.
I think more of you than just getting a gift certificate, but not much
Can you guess why you don't have a job? Clean yourself up!
You stink too. You're related to mom, right?

Merry Christmas, with love,
sytaylor

edit: please forgive my snarky mood.

digitalwanderer said:
The holidays getting to you already Russ? :LOL:
Largest mall in the city is between work and home, as are all the people (and their cars) going to and from the mall.

RussSchultz said:
A little translation of your gifts
sytaylor said:
Dear family:
You stink
You're a fat bastard.
I think more of you than just getting a gift certificate, but not much
Can you guess why you don't have a job? Clean yourself up!
You stink too. You're related to mom, right?

Merry Christmas, with love,
sytaylor

edit: please forgive my snarky mood.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

RussSchultz said:
Largest mall in the city is between work and home, as are all the people (and their cars) going to and from the mall.
My sympathies. I've been a bit frustrated by holiday traffic too the last two days having one vehicle out and having to drive everyone everywhere.

It's amateur hour all the time out on the roads right now. :?

Mom - 20th Anniversary edition of Trivial Persuit, T-Fal frying pan, Season 1 of Touched by an Angel DVD box set, Aires horroscope book for 2005.

Sister - $50 gift certificate to Aritzia, Coming to America DVD, some pretentious cook book from the UK, "Dog's First Scrapbook" (for her new puppy)

Best friend / his lives-with Girlfriend - Eyetoy: Groove for PS2, Dustbuster Scorpian, Cranium, leather Diesel wallet (for best friend)

Ex-boyfriend - Nice hardcover Sushi/Sashimi cook book, sushi rolling kit-thing.

All in all about $150 CDN per person, save for the ex-boyfriend. I don't have or make much money, like, at all, so I started back in October and basically spent $50/week until now, rather than run up the VISA.. :)

RussSchultz said:
digitalwanderer said:

i feel your pain... i live in north manchester, work in south... great road in between , the m60, which is busy at the best of times...

tonight , the whole world wanted to be at the trafford centre ( the biggest 'mall' for miles).... yesturdays 32 mile/ 1hr journey , , became tonights 32 mile/2 hr journey :(
-dave-

davefb said:
RussSchultz said:
digitalwanderer said:

i feel your pain... i live in north manchester, work in south... great road in between , the m60, which is busy at the best of times...

tonight , the whole world wanted to be at the trafford centre ( the biggest 'mall' for miles).... yesturdays 32 mile/ 1hr journey , , became tonights 32 mile/2 hr journey :(
-dave-

you mean the traffic centre?

Back