the screen is a missed opportunity to keep it have bad CGI like that, while upgrading every real life stuff with good CGI. this would hint the viewer that the screen was displaying CGI, but the silo resident didnt know that is a CGI. Rather than the viewer basically regards all CGI in the show as bad CGI
the whole turbine thing is really bad. the CGI looks bad, the story doesnt make sense.
1. after repaired, why the turbine spins normally, without filling the room with steam... despite the turbine casing was not placed.
2. why blasting a valve door with water reduce the pressure?
3. why even go inside the steam pipe? why not simply fill it with water from outsite?
4. why the super awesome ancient predecessor who made this amazing generator (per the character's monologue) forgot to add a steam escape valve?
oh and in the first place, why even race with time? why not leisurely and safely
1. close the steam valve
2. remove 2 blades at opposite positions
3. go down with the blades
4. open valve again
5. fix the blades
6. close valve again
7. install blades
assemble everything with safety first. no need to rush.