The next big boxing game on the Wii!?

Since most people here don't really talk much about Japanese games, I thought I bring your attention to this game: Hajime no Ippo Revolution (LOL, yes, that's part of the name). This game isn't graphically impressive, but man, does the boxing action look good. Check out the video below to see a kid and some real boxers testing out the game.

http://moura.jp/frames/ippo_revolution/round5/b1.swf

I love the part the shows the player's action along with what's going on on screen. There seems to be no lag between your action and what goes happens on screen!

yikes. this game looks great. For the first time, I'm actually fearful for all the parents whose kids will be destroying their houses (and younger siblings) after playing this game XD but i on't really car, i can't wait to play this! *is finally happy that his wii is J-region*

Having a true Punch Out! game for the Wii is soooo obvious and soooo necessary, I don't even know what to say. My only problem is that if a Punch Out! game is released I will become violent if I don't find a Wii:oops:

This is the reason why the Wii is a true revolution, please someone tell me this (or something like) will be realeased on Europe and will have a full feature set for online.

Now we just need Tennis and the rest of the pack.

Tennis, Baseball, Badminton, and Golf would all translate well. Madden did well on the Wii too, but they can get the translation better. :)

I hope you cand do also Ippo' special moves, or the flicker jab Mashiba did or something. That would be really nice.

Back