The Annual E3 Microsoft press conference thread, 2014 edition

Unity does look very nice presentationally. I wonder how optional the co-op is. I.e, will I have to do multiplayer co-op or suffer AI companions or I can't?

Co-op is nice, but the Assassin's Creed games get boring really fast for me. The combat just isn't good, at least not in the ones i played.

Co-op is nice, but the Assassin's Creed games get boring really fast for me. The combat just isn't good, at least not in the ones i played.
Ditto. I finished Black Flag mostly because I could take a break from the terrible story missions that had me tailing and chasing missions. Actually preferred the piratety stuff to many of the main missions.

I just follow liveblogs for these things now. I haven't seen a microsoft or sony conference that wasn't loaded with sequels and multi platform games in ages. And all the banter is usually excruciating. These things are for the die-hard fanboys only.

Finding these cuts to Xbox guys talking about games annoying. We get it, you like games, you regret ever mentioning TV. No need to establish your gaming credentials between every game shown!

Excellent. Well done Microsoft, you sold another Xbox One. Four Halos will do it :)

Back