The 1UP Show!

BlueTsunami

I laugh at you! HA HA HA!
Veteran
I'm not sure if anyone watches it but its pretty good for up to date information on certain games. This week the're showcasing Fight Night 3 (Xbox360), Black (PS2 and Xbox?), Exit (PSP), Katamari Dacatamcy (PSP) and Full Auto (Xbox 360).

Fight Night 3, Full Auto and Black all look extremley good, i'm especially psyched for Fight Night 3. Looks extremley good and the boxing controls sound very very interesting. Black looks very very amazing for a PS2 and Xbox game, the GeoMod aspect thats implimented makes me want this game even more (being able to blow away doors and walls and blowing up whole buildings). Full Auto looks very fun also, it should be amazing on Live!.

Heres the link to the video, I suggest streaming the video

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3146584

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link. This is the best videogame show on the internet. Hell it may be the best in the world, being that G4 is horrible now. Will give my thoughts afterwards.

FN3 looks great, with interesting attention to gameplay :)
March will be the month when i'll see if the x360 will be worth it.

The animation in Fight Night looks a little jarring to me. It's snapping between key frames and not transitioning fluidly.

Like they say in the video, the game has potental to be really good. Right now it has a couple good ideas but they need to be fleshed out. But because this is a EA game I don't expect they will ever get that chance.

<EA RANT>
EA always puts games on shelves as soon as they feel the basic mechanic is working well enough. They never seem to allow devs the extra time that is nessasary to turn good games into great games.
</EA RANT>

Back