TGS 2009 - Sony Press conference

Arwin

Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
Legend
Almost there - for Japan it's the day after tomorrow, but for Europeans it will be tomorrow night (very late).

Eurogamer will have a live feed, and I'm sure they'll not be the only one, so I'll add them here as I find them or are posted in this thread by you lot. ;)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/tgs-2009-sony-keynote-live
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176155

We know for certain there'll be motion controller stuff, and PD will probably fully unveil Gran Turismo 5, release date included. Since a lot of Home content has been scheduled for 24 September, I reckon we'll also see the 1.3 Home update and maybe some new announcements for Home, like motion controller support maybe? As Eurogamer mentions, the new Ico game may well have another small display, this time maybe playable. Final Fantasy XIII or XIV maybe also, no idea. Eurogamer also speculates on some 3D stuff being shown. For the rest, we'll just have to wait and see. Keynotes at TGS can be pretty abstract and/or thematic, so they may just focus on motion controls and 3D display technology in a more general sense, and then have various separate presentations, demos and playable stuff on the show floor during the rest of TGS.

Anyway, look forward to it. :)

AFAIU, only one of the big three do a conference at TGS. This year it's Sony's turn.

Nintendo doesn't participate in TGS. This year they're participating in some event in Kyoto. Because, as the Yakuza series teaches us, Yamauchi has stronger roots in that town. :eek:

Hopefully someone other than Eurogamer will be doing a feed, Ellie is doing thiers and while i appreciate her humour in inteviews i dont think she is well suited for this.

Nintendo doesn't participate in TGS. This year they're participating in some event in Kyoto. Because, as the Yakuza series teaches us, Yamauchi has stronger roots in that town. :eek:

Despite having played Y2 I fail to understand your reference. Could you elaborate?

Those are SoA and SCEA, though if PS2 BC/PS2 Classics has any truth to it, I guess this is the last chance to hear about it this year.

Back