TEXAN*s SEGA enthusiast thread - past and future hardware choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easiest way to find out is to lock this thread. Then see if "gary" starts making a bunch of other Sega threads.

Haven't read all the pages on this post cause theres more than 10, so I'm just gonna say this. If it was like this. DC Vs GC only, who do you think would have won? I think DC, I perfered it over the GC, lets face it Wind Waker and the purple cube killed in before launch. Worst Nintendo system ever. NES, SNES, N64, heck I'll even put the Wii in there and its only a rehatched GC with motion controls, its better then the GC. Best Sega system ever was the Genisis all around. Had an alright libariy of games, not as good as SNES of its time. The Saturn just failed, to hard to program, to many limitations, cost, and not alot of people bought it here in the states. It failed. Could of been better if they hadn't of rushed it but they did, to try to keep place with the PSX and N64. DC was a great system, Sega just didn't have the support of the people, lost alot with the saturn. DC was the first main console to offer online gaming to the masses. Yes I know it was on other systems before hand, but the DC was the first where it was a success. People still play online with it, I've seen it. The only games that can be played on it are PSO1, 2, I think those are the only too. The DC failed because they made too many systems and people didn't buy them. You can go on Ebay right now and still buy a new one for under $80.00. Shenmue, good game but $60 million? what a waste. Don't even think it made half that. The DC was a good little system, it just couldn't stop the force of the PS2. For those who think the Xbox won the last round, your wrong, PS2 won a hands down. the GC is a joke. I have had two PS2's launch, and slim. Four Gamecubes, got one for WW, what a disapointment. No GC now. Still have my 64 though, never get rid of it unless it breaks. Had there Xboxs, both broke. Tell me would the Xbox have survived if not for halo, against the DC and PS2? I think the DC was better than GC, about par with the PS2, just alittle behind. If it were Xbox vs DC? dunno who wins that. Anyway it doesn't matter now Segas done making systems for now, maybe forever. I'm just wondering when EA's gonna makea system lol j/k

Now that TEXAN* is retired, there's no need for this dumping ground for him. Instead we can return to normal service, where any specific news item for SEGA can be dealt with as it is announced in appropriate and/or new threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back