Switch emulator, Yuzu, triples its performance after a new patch that uses multicore.

Discussion in 'PC Hardware, Software and Displays' started by Cyan, May 17, 2020.

1. Cyan

Cyan orange
    Legend Veteran

2. ToTTenTranz

Legend Veteran Subscriber

Wow.. I had forgotten how dated the Switch games look.

3. milk

milk Like Verified
    Veteran Regular

Everything looks dated to me after I saw UE5's nanite demo.

orangpelupa, McHuj and ToTTenTranz like this.
  4. pjbliverpool

pjbliverpool B3D Scallywag
    Legend

Is it still exclusive to Patreon members at the moment?

It's difficult to keep up with all the emulators at the moment. Cemu, which already worked really well continues to make big strides and is it PCSX3 that recently got Little Big Planet fully up and running? I may have to check that out, I remember it being one of the very few PS3 games back in the day that I looked upon with envy.

5. Remij

Newcomer

Yea, some of them are pretty rough. Mario Odyssey looks great at high resolution, but that's not a surprise (at least to me) because Mario has great artwork. Luigi's Mansion 3 is probably the most technically impressive Switch game released though, so once the few remaining rendering issues are sorted out, that game should look really great on Yuzu in high res.

Games like Pokemon though look like mobile games...

6. orangpelupa

orangpelupa Elite Bug Hunter
    Legend Veteran

also animated like a mobile game, and runs like shit. at least according to the uproar on the internet. i didnt get the game, i never liked pokemon games.