Sudeki Trailer !!!

Spell effects are really the best looking part of FFX. Hats off. Sudeki looks really nice in places and quite ugly in others. Characters are just very unappealing IMO.

Graphics aside, i think Sudeki is a lame Japanese RPG ripoff. :LOL:
The developers must have thought, hey! let's throw in big eyes dudes and do tons of razzmatazz spells and we will have our very own Final Fantasy! :LOL:

yes final fantasy 10 special effects are top notch...

but i personally think that the special effects in Kingdom Hearts are better... they are pretty similar in looks but Kingdom Hearts throws around alot more particles and the *look* is just much more interesting... must be that whole disney thing... guess the fact that it looks like some cartoon movies i watched when i was a kid helps...

Sudeki does look like it has some rough edges, and it's such a big project, it sounds as if Climax might not have time to fix all the problems before they have to ship it. But with Square/Enix firmly in the PS2 camp, Sudeki is the best hope for an Xbox-specific Japanese-style console RPG.

Aren't Climax the guys who brought us MotoGP? That's a really good game. Maybe they can do something good with Sudeki, too.

I hope this game turns out fantastic. If it ends up being another Azurik, I'll be surprised.

MS and their teams should be able to work out such kinks.

Back