STRANGLEHOLD*New screens/info

weaksauce said:
He ment on the 1up show. Post with link was removed...

The footage was all just the same stuff from the announcement video, which can be seen in full here:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=9559&pl=game&type=mov

I don't think it's specifically PS3 stuff, and in fact many assumed at the time this was shown that it was from 360. I'm sure it's representative of how the PS3 version will also look, of course.

I think 1up just labelled it as 'PS3' because it was part of a larger segment on OPM's upcoming issue.

Guden Oden said:
It LOOKS pretty neat I have to say. The visible aliasing makes me believe this is actually in-game gfx, and not mock-ups that have been touched up in various ways.

Not sure I'll agree much with the game itself though, I really don't really enjoy titles where you have to shoot up actual people anymore, or at least not as much as I used to. Dunno if the increasing realism in graphics, or the general increasing brutalization of our society is getting at me, maybe both. I find it vaguely off-putting to go around and murder people for fun, even if said people are "bad"... That's why I don't buy WWII shooters either btw. There you're not even killing "bad" people, just regular joes who are unfortunate enough to wear the wrong color uniform...
Um...we can have touched up videos now? As for how to get over your killing guilt problem thingy, what I think when playing an nauseatingly violent video game is that a movie narrates stress while a videogame stresses narration. Probably why I can barely stand 99% of all movies.....

Back