Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Bought GTA pack even though I didn't want to :cry: ! I wanted to buy Deus Ex HR , but gave in to t he GTA pack ! These sales have made me broke and on top of it all, my ps3 died last night :cry: !
Gotta run away from my PC today so that I don't end up buying Deus Ex !

I bought Deus Ex: HR a couple days ago when it was $9.99 at Amazon. Love those deals from Amazon's download service that activate on Steam! A couple times this year the Amazon deal has been better, like DX:HR. It was also weird to see Dungeon Siege III go on sale on Steam for $20 the day after Amazon was selling it (Steam activatable) for $5.

I just received 2 new coals. Think I'll hang on to these, since as you say, they're tickets for the drawing. But I'll never win of course. :D How many million users on Steam? Many of them hoarding coal for this event no doubt. I have roughly a snowball's chance in hell of winning, but still, I gotta try. :devilish:

Nice deals today on HOMM6 and Dead Island. The wife and I are thinking of getting the 4-pack of Dead Island since it has 4 player coop.

L.A. Noire on sale in today's batch. I read some bad stuff about the port, but the game itself still sounds interesting and the price is right at -75%, so what the hey.

I grabbed Roghard as well. Really wish there'd be a OSX version of that one, it seems like a perfect title for my Macbook...

I'm really enjoying Bulletstorm now that I've finished Rage and moved onto my next Steam holiday sale acquisition. Beautiful game, fun gameplay, and in-game banter so juvenile it's amusing.

my ps3 died last night :cry: !
Gotta run away from my PC today so that I don't end up buying Deus Ex !

You stupid man,
your ps3 dying is a reason to rejoice, the Gaming Gods have benevolently removed it from you so you can enjoy the Majesty of PC Gaming without distractions
and you dont run away from Deus Ex you run towards it with arms open, to embrace the Gaming Goodness within

Study hard and one day you will truly be a member of the Glorious PC Gaming MasterRace
remember

JR, do you ever sleep, eat or take care of the kid?
(just jealous)

Kids. Daughter is 8.5 and son is 4.5. Both express how they're emotional orphans, neglected and forlorn.

My mom swung by and took them out for lunch before snow birding back down to Florida again in a few days. So I snuck in an hour+ with it this afternoon. And then some more while they were watching the Smurfs movie after dinner. And most of my gaming is at night once they're in bed, which is easier for me than most since I watch absolutely zero TV.

Okay you bought Rage like a DAY ago and played 12 hours! Then some Bulletstorm!
Craziness!
I had forgotten about kid #2. Oops!

Anyway, 12 hours at night...let's say 2-3 during the day so 9 at "night" and your kids are still young enough to strong-arm them into bed at 8 (ha! that won't last) so that's 8-5 gaming - SCHWEET!

:)

I am so dorky. I bought a bunch of new games and still was up till 3 AM last night playing Civ5 in the room next to my son ("hey, check this out" talking distance) who played some N64 Zelda game (he loves "retro" gaming even though he has a 360/PS3/PC). Total dorkdom.

Does anyone know if the boxed copy of Deus Ex can be registered on steam? I can get than cheaper from one of our local websites!
Also, are the Amazon Downloadable games registerable on steam? Ow they got some wild discounts on Crysis2 n Dead Space2 n more !

Crysis 2 is not carried by Steam. And if the Deus Ex you're referring to is DE HR, then any copy will register to Steam, as it uses Steam's DRM.

Okay you bought Rage like a DAY ago and played 12 hours! Then some Bulletstorm!
Craziness!
I had forgotten about kid #2. Oops!

Anyway, 12 hours at night...let's say 2-3 during the day so 9 at "night" and your kids are still young enough to strong-arm them into bed at 8 (ha! that won't last) so that's 8-5 gaming - SCHWEET!

I bought it on the 24th, finished it on the 29th, and Steam stats show 11.8 hours. Less than two hours per day, during a week I was basically off work. Then started tinkering with Bulletstorm on the 30th.

Thank you though for the concern over how I spend my hours as a parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back