Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it worth it for the SP?

I like the SP very much. Good setting, COD style story. If you have a good rig, the graphics are breath taking and ZOMG!

Furthermore, MP is really good...my favorite MP game out there. And if you don't like MP, there are still the very cool coop missions which you can play with your buddy!

Steam site gave me a Error 503 regarding overloaded servers. :)

I've been digging through the old/unknown/semi-mediocre games that are on sale. I spent $3 for both Hydrophobia: Prophecy and Section 8.

The steam store was hella slow when I checked it just now... :LOL:

Anyhow, how are the DRM issues with ubisoft games these days, in case some deals come up with any of their titles? I've been on a constant boycott of their stuff for years, but I really want to buy HOMM6 for example and a couple others.

I had to install yu-play to activate future soldier
as always with this type of drm (yuplay, origin,steam) I know that the wont servers wont be running forever and I will rarely buy a game if a work around is not available because that day will come...

I had to install yu-play to activate future soldier
Wazzat, some kind of resident software that phones home constantly/every time you run the game or what? I thought they said they had stopped with that kind of sh-...nonsense.

It only needs to go online to activate the game you can then set it to offline mode
the point is if I decide to reinstall this game in 10 years time will the yuplay servers even exist?

A. It's Uplay. B. That's when you say fuck it and look at your favorite site dedicated to YAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRing.

Ok, so Ubi is still on the level of, "we'll only piss on you paying customers a little, promise!"; I think I'll pass for now.

Not that there's been any ubi games on sale that I want yet, so I'm still in the clear for now.

Ok, so Ubi is still on the level of, "we'll only piss on you paying customers a little, promise!"; I think I'll pass for now.

Not that there's been any ubi games on sale that I want yet, so I'm still in the clear for now.

I can think of one "ubi" game that is good and doesn't have that, though they really just published it: Shoot Many Robots. Holy crap the owning that game has.

Does uplay have pop up adds on start and every time you leave a game which can't be disabled? If not at least they're still better than EA ...

Does uplay have pop up adds on start and every time you leave a game which can't be disabled? If not at least they're still better than EA ...
EA shows ads before and after running a game (through origin, I presume), or am I misunderstanding you?

Steam holiday sales are here. Here's some examples:

Deus Ex Human Revolution: 4,74€
Prince of Persia Comlpete Pack: 10,99€

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back