Star wars trilogys rerelease in 2007

jvd

Banned
Yup this time more changes and it will be in 3d !!!!!!! all 6 will be rereleased one a year for 6 years each redone for 3d viewing experiance.

I have a feeling this will boost the eps 4s gross into titanic numbers. The others i don't think will get a huge boost , mabye empire strikes back

yea i agree, however i saw 4=6 imaxed and man it was so sweet , i would love to see it 3d and imax

aye 3d as in the card board glasses , well not card board but newer versions of those . Its going to look great .

How the hell's that supposed to be possible when the movie wasn't shot from two different angles at the same time?

"On march 17, at the movie industry's showest convention , George Lucas announced that he'll convert all six Star Wars movies to 3-D and rerelease them one per year starting in 2007. "
ew

So yes 3-d

jvd said:
"On march 17, at the movie industry's showest convention , George Lucas announced that he'll convert all six Star Wars movies to 3-D and rerelease them one per year starting in 2007. "
ew

So yes 3-d

so yes.....cash cow..... i wish i could bloody make one decent thing in my life and then milk it for decades. ;)

True , I think its to soon to release them again , now mabye if he released them starting in 210 or so , it be what another 20 years after the last rerelease ? So fans that picked up the movies in thier youth at the last rerelease would most likely be able to share it with thier children.

silence said:
so yes.....cash cow..... i wish i could bloody make one decent thing in my life and then milk it for decades. ;)
You can, they are called children. :) Make a few, and spend all your time with the one with the most potential. :devilish:

epic
ps i hope you all have a sense of humour i was just joking. ;)

Guden Oden said:
How the hell's that supposed to be possible when the movie wasn't shot from two different angles at the same time?
They're going to use software from a company called In-Three, but the web site doesn't have any more info than a press release.

3dcgi said:
Guden Oden said:
They're going to use software from a company called In-Three, but the web site doesn't have any more info than a press release.

consider all the fans....
consider how much money they can get....

now... maybe you'll see 3 3D effects in whole movie, but that wont stop theh marketing it as "STAR WARS IN 3D!!!!!!!!" :devilish:

Back