Star Wars Outlaws [XBSX|S, PC, PS5]

In fairness, you didn't say that she's not badass, only that she sucks.

Both can be true. A negligent mother in a biker gang, for example ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well I guess she was a bad ass that beat her son so often that from the ages of 8-13 he would often sleep in the woods for days instead of going home.

Well I guess she was a bad ass that beat her son so often that from the ages of 8-13 he would often sleep in the woods for days instead of going home.
Goodness me. I'm sorry to hear that.

Although it's pretty badass to sleep in the woods alone as an 8-14 year old.

Sooo.... badass adjacent?

Goodness me. I'm sorry to hear that.

Although it's pretty badass to sleep in the woods alone as an 8-14 year old.

Sooo.... badass adjacent?
Well we are going to far off the topic but its really not fun sleeping in the woods as a kid in dec in nj. But then when I hit 13 and stood up to her I was able to go live with my dad which was great. But yea not all moms are bad ass.

Her skin isn't perfect and she's got a slightly 2000's kind of hair style?

I think she looks great. Not some teenage boy wet dream, but still distinct and attractive.

I dont know exactly what it is about the design specificaly, probably its a combination of things. If you google soccer mom most images look alot like her though.
When I picture the open world star wars game of my dreams the this isnt exactly what the main character looks like. But maybe Im alone, maybe this is what star wars fans have been craving for.

To me she looks like a Chilean hitchhiker that sells dreamcatchers and cheats on poker. Very fitting for the setting. She looks young, crafty, and very charismatic. She is pretty without looking like a doll. Great design in my opinion.

To me she looks like a Chilean hitchhiker that sells dreamcatchers and cheats on poker. Very fitting for the setting. She looks young, crafty, and very charismatic. She is pretty without looking like a doll. Great design in my opinion.
Try Venezuelan.

Back