Spotify Premium fiasco

orangpelupa

Elite Bug Hunter
Legend
Hey it's a me Mario! orangpelupa!

As usual. Got tech problem again. This time, it's Spotify premium.

It was a bright day with nice breeze. I can feel the fresh air around me while my fingers tips-tapping on a piece of glass, surfing the Internet.

BAM! Spotify ads keeps showing again and again, offering me #comeback promo. A promo where lapsed premium customer can get back to premium for 3 months just by paying for 1 month.

"Oookay.. I don't really need it but hey, it's a nice deal." or so I thought.

After a few taps... for some unknown reason, Spotify said I'm not eligible. When I tried to find out the detailed requirements for this promo, they simply gave me 404 error page not found.

"Okay orange! You have gone this far! Don't give up! ", I told myself.

So I posted my problem on Spotify support forum, waited for a day... And got no answer. I asked them on twitter, got answer, and they told me to get a premium and they will manually add 2 months.

"awesome! This will work!".

Okay, so I buy Spotify premium thru my cell operator, and then... *BEEP BEEP INCOMING SMS*

"hello dear customer, please login to Spotify with the following username and password"

What the...

My cell operator created a new Spotify account for me instead of adding a premium to my current account.

This is weird. Months ago I used my cell operator to pay for premium with no problem.

So I send them a tweet, no answer. Despite they say they active for 24/7.

"now what?"

As I scrolled down on the support page, I saw a premium phone number for support call. I quickly checked my cell credit and it's enough for one call.

"okay, let's do this!"

I call their premium number (jeez! Indosat ooredoo!) and the support guy listened to my problem and he said that they will contact me tomorrow via SMS.

-_-

They said they need to do some investigation before they can do something.

-_-

With a premium support call, I thought they will simply refund my Spotify premium...

"Huh. At least nothing else is broken,...."

NOPE! HAHA

my CCTV <- Force majeur, it got shorted when my home got hit by heavy rain.

And my guest's helmet was stolen in broad daylight while my CCTV is still offline.

Bleh.

/rant

Last edited:
Back