Splinter Cell: Double Agent Preview

last trailer pics
vlcsnap505958ol.png

vlcsnap473420bj.png

vlcsnap494003rt.png

vlcsnap503321dt.png

scooby_dooby said:
Ya, ya. We'll see if these games actually look this good on a TV on a PS2, black included. Colour me extremely skeptical...

It's ok scooby for the PS2 to have great looking games. Calm down buddy sheesh. Who says that the Xbox version of the SC4 won't look better than the screens that IGN and Gamespot has?

I think the XBox version will look obviously better than what we've seen to far.

Alstrong said:
It does have to look at least as good as Chaos Theory :p

chaos theory looks way better than some of the released screens imo. i hope we get more screens/info soon, including xbox360 pics.

pakotlar said:
chaos theory looks way better than some of the released screens imo. i hope we get more screens/info soon, including xbox360 pics.

That's probably because they are PS2 screens. The Xbox screens will look better than what we have already seen so far.

Kaotik said:
I wouldn't call that "teaser trailer" a preview video really

I didn't look at it. I thought it would preview some footgage from the game. Sorry if I caused you a wasted download.

Ragemare said:
Their obviously using the version of the PS2 console that has 6xAA.
Publishing SuperSampled AA screenshots is a common practice for most publishers/developers, no what's strange about this pictures is really the per-pixel lighting effects on some surfaces, which is clearly out of the PS2 league.

Back