Interesting

Be a double-agent/mole online on next-gen
Co-op & Adversaria
More accessible online modes on old-gen
No MORE Spy Vs. mercenaries but…
...Spy Vs Spy online modes, & co-op

Very interesting, but I hope they didnt take out the Spy Vs. mercenaries mode

Gah!

Nevermind, these ARE 360 shots. Ubi has stated though, that they are trying to blur the line between prerendered scenes and ingame scenes. Some are speculating that the scenes will be prerendered but Ubi will be using the ingame model in all cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
er... was that shamelessly copied from the ActionTrip preview article (at the German Message board)?

See top paragraph. Your quotation is word-for-word identical... Or did that person write the article? :p

There is a new Splinter Cell 4 interview here: http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=9014&type=mov

- 360 version being developed with a new engine by Ubi Shanghai (didn't know that :D)
- PS2/Xbox/GCN version using Chaos Theory engine
- co-op play
- spy vs. spy 3 on 3 battles right from the get go (hell yeah)
- you have to infiltrate this sleeper cell
- you will have directives from both the terrorists and NSA -- How do you fulfill both objectives and make both sides happy
- are you willing to sacrifice one life for thousands -- even if it is a friend??

Yep ladies and gentlemen SC: DA is the real deal. X360 sales up 500% when this game comes up. If I hear the words diminishing returns one more time my head is going to explode. 2006 is the real year of next gen. Devs are doing it big.

Last edited by a moderator:
new pics???

sc4-1.jpg

sc4-2.jpg

EndR said:
Well.. Ninja Gaiden2 will most probably surpass that so... ;)

Only if Itagaki-san chooses to go away from the doll-like art. ;) I'm sure the environments will be phenomenal though.

Back