Spare $60 !!

I have spare $60 ! which game should i buy with it?
Of course, MGS4 is coming out on June 12th, but before that what is worthwhile enough?

My friend lost my Assassin's Creed and has offered to buy me a game instead.

I have Motorstorm, Resistance, Uncharted,Heavenly Sword(borrowed),Assassins Creed)(lost:cry:)

So, what else is pure enjoyment?:cool: I liked the Ratchet Demo a lot, but , I dunnoo...on my ps2 the lack of motivation made me leave Ratchet halfway.DMC4 demo was cool too.
How' Lost planet? I am also getting a new FullHD monitor in a few weeks, so what game will make me glad that I bought one?:smile:
COD4?Its too short and I might play it next month on my new PC.
Rainbow6? GRAW2?
Man, am I confused?
Burnout maybe, but the open world...I can never remember routes in virtual worlds, though the stunts in the demo were cool.
Ratchet and DMC4 look fun!

I don't like GTA, sorry, the only open world game I liked was MAFIA and Assassins was okay too(art was great) and I am buying MGS4 anyway.

What about DMC4? or Ratchet?

Ratchets ace, and a very good show case! COD4 is a spectacular but feels very linear. DMC4 is very pretty and slick but often frustrating. Personally I'd get Ratchet, it's a game you can play over and over again, trying to find all the collectables and other such enticements.

R&C if you want to have loads of fun without getting bogged down too much. It's a world where everything you do is a mini-game (Getting from point A to point B, fighting, unlocking doors, looking for hidden passages, etc). I replayed it 2.5 times.

DMC if you like some challenges and dealing out pain (The default difficulty not too bad since I could complete it after some retries and tips from the people here).

Ratchet, great game and story and lots of replay. COD4 is you want to play a bunch of MP, but the SP is very short and very much like all the other CODs.

Burnout Paradise is a great game too.

I must file a motion to vote for...

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

It is a must play, must own if you like mascot based games with shooting and platform elements, this game delivers and then on the graphics side its is amazing in that Insomniac Games made so much progress, they made me their fan and believe me I rented the game, played for 3 days straight (long weekend) and purchased the game afterwards brand new at the store.

Other than that, get MGS 4 and also GTA4 for PS3, DMC 4 is not imho the way it should have been and maybe with a sequel capcom will fix that.

Your about a week late on Ratchet for $30 but Gamefly has DMC4 for$30 pre-played. Their games come in brand new cases with manuals and usually in mint condition. I've bought 6~7 games from them and every game was in perfect condition. They have alot of other games under $30 right now to including Burnout :). www.gamefly.com if your interested.

I personally will get R&C if you only want one game since the (fun/pain) value is higher than DMC4 (IMHO of course).

If you're adventurous, there are also Warhawk, Eye of Judgement, SingStar, Hotshot Golf and MLB 2008. I know Carl Bender loves EoJ (me too !), deepbrown likes Warhawk, Arwin likes SingStar, some other folks on my friends list play HS Golf and MLB 2008 frequently.

Yup I own a ps3, and will re-own a PC soon.

Hmmm......Lets see It has come down to GTA4 and Ratchet & Clank

As for COD4, I am not worried that I'll miss it as I am getting a new PC soon, I'll play it on that.And yes, I do love the COD series.(if made by IW!)

@Akumajou: ya, I get what you are saying about DMC4, I played the demo and one thing me and my roommate agreed instantly on was that essentially everything is like DMC3 only, just very pretty visuals.

So, now my roomie makes games engines so He is interested in me getting GTA4 to try out the open world, but I don't like GTA's Thugs, Drugs and Sex theme (neither does he;)) but the Ratchet demo was so hectic and fun, but I doubt how good the story would be......so, let's see.

Which has a stronger story-- Ratchet or GTA ?
Damn! the games are so different !:oops:

I would say that every game you should get has been mentioned. Get GTAIV...you sound like you might not finish R & C based on your PS2 experience. Regardless, any of the games mentioned will be good. Just don't get Lost Planet.

I'd recommend Warhawk without a second thought. If you want value for money, Warhawk is where it's at. As long as you don't mind taking a bit of a thrashing in Warhawk to start with.

You can play it how you want: 3rd person shooter, Driving(!) in a tank or jeep or Flight... in a Warhawk.

I've been surprised cos I've easily got more hours than I expected from Warhawk.

Warhawk*.

(Did my subliminal advertising work I wonder?)

*Of course you have to be online enabled for Warhawk.

Back