Sour Losers

hupfinsgack said:
Jose Mourinho is and has always been an arrogant prick. I can't stand that guy...

I feel the same. But if you're like me, you say that because is not coaching your team. I've got to give it to him, he's good and lerned from the best.

About the BBC article, let me just say that Deco is flat out lying. This was common behaviour in all the clubs he has been through.

The red card was bit harsh, though. The game was calm, without incidents, and the player was just eager to get to the ball. A foul, true, but not deserving of a second yellow card (maybe if it was the first...).

t0y said:
I feel the same. But if you're like me, you say that because is not coaching your team. I've got to give it to him, he's good and lerned from the best.

About the BBC article, let me just say that Deco is flat out lying. This was common behaviour in all the clubs he has been through.

The red card was bit harsh, though. The game was calm, without incidents, and the player was just eager to get to the ball. A foul, true, but not deserving of a second yellow card (maybe if it was the first...).

Don't get me wrong he's a good coach, but still he has pretty messed up personality.
As for the red card, yellow+yellow=red. In my opinion it was entirely justified: a few minutes earlier Drogba committed a foul that was a clear yellow card and Frisk let him get away with a warning. But Mourinho chose to take the risk when he did his last exchanges. 2 min later Drogba makes his last foul and gets sent off...
In short Drogba kept on being overtly aggressive and Frisk shows him the yellow card...

OMW . .that ref was dreddful .. and it's not the first time either that I want to put a bullet in his brain(most probably the tenth if not more).

Game was good .. pity about the player leaving.

US

hupfinsgack said:
Jose Mourinho is and has always been an arrogant prick. I can't stand that guy...

I think he's great! (No, I'm not a Chelsea fan). Wenger v. Ferguson over the past few years has become *so* tedious, it's amusing to have someone else turn up and hand their arses to them, regardless of who that individual is.

To be honest though, football bores me shitless these days. The players don't take it seriously, the managers take the piss constantly (sacked one week, hired the next). Why should the punters take it seriously?

When Frisk is in charge of a game, you always know that the Referee is going to be in the news instead of the football.

There is no way that Drogba's challenge was worth a booking - he touched the ball at the same time as the goalkeeper and barely collided with the keeper either. I suppose it is possible that could have been booked for persistent fouling, but it still wasn't a foul! As usual the Spanish (or Catalan, if you prefer!) team more than made the most of any foul against them. I really like Spanish football and think the passing and movement is excellent, but the feigning of injury and play acting still sickens me. I was always told it was a man's game when I was a kid yet these multi-millionaire players still roll around in feigned agony after the most minor of fouls. I'd be embarrassed if I acted like that.

The sending was a pity for Chelsea, really, as they had been in control of the game after a tricky early period. Barcelona had a fair bit of pressure but Cech didn't have to make a save.

Still, it should be a good return leg, hopefully with no controversy!

Mourinho acted in exactly the same way when he was managing Porto, after the United game last season in the Champions League.

Doesn't matter how he acts .. it matters how his players play .. or as it turned out how the ref. blows the game . .and that ref (frisk) does blow.. I still don't know how the Football governing body or the Ref's association don't just get rid of him. I've seen him wrongly ref so many games already .. as Mariner said:

Mariner said:
When Frisk is in charge of a game, you always know that the Referee is going to be in the news instead of the football.

US

If you think Frisk is bad you should have seen the referee in the Liverpool - Leverkeusen game.

Shocking he was.

london-boy said:
Christiano Ronaldo.............. DROOOOOOOOOOL...
I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how to spell his own name either. :devilish:

Anyway, what exactly do you see in him?
I ask this because all the girls think he's hot and I really don't get it...

t0y said:
london-boy said:
Christiano Ronaldo.............. DROOOOOOOOOOL...
I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how to spell his own name either. :devilish:

Anyway, what exactly do you see in him?
I ask this because all the girls think he's hot and I really don't get it...

U're straight, you wouldn't understand. He might sound like he lacks a chromosome, but my god he's hot.

london-boy said:
U're straight, you wouldn't understand. He might sound like he lacks a chromosome, but my god he's hot.

Maybe he's got one chromosome too much...

hupfinsgack said:
london-boy said:

Maybe he's got one chromosome too much...

(Not to be a geek, but that would yield results that are just as catastrophic as lacking one, but anyway)

Yeah, i'd love to stroke his chromosomes.

So yet another totally innocent thread ends with london-boy talking about his sexual proclivities.

Is it just me, or is there a definite pattern emerging here? 8)

Back