Sony PlayStation VR2 (PSVR2)

Looks better?? It just has higher contrast.

I'd say the old version is suffering black crush and lack of atmospheric lighting from dusty environments. One also can't compare HDR output on LDR displays - PSVR2 might be notably more atmostpheric without being simply brighter. Although the old one does look too dark IMO and detail would be obscured, to dark grey on PSVR with it's not-great black levels.

So the label is already correct?

To my eyes,
The right one have more lights casting their color and brightness to the environment. The texture "decals" are also more detailed on the right.

August psvr2 premieres

zvvhlmu5qkfb1.jpg

Finished The Room VR: A Dark Matter. Realy nice smaller game, if you like mystery/spooky atmosphere and puzzle/escape rooms games you will enjoy it a lot. 7.5/10. Now I would love to see new Broken Sword in VR. There were even some info it will be created but it was few years ago and unfortunetly lack of news.

Very interesting post from reddit. Turnes out many games that has reputation of being blurry are realy low res and doest use foveated rendering at all

Last edited:
i hope firewall turns out good, i liked the first one and i'm having a blast with Breachers on Quest 2, this genre is so good in VR.

Reactions: snc
Back