Sony Playstation 5 Reveal? [The Great Awaitening] [HangOver Day: 2020-03-18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why they would cancel the entire reveal duo to possible supply chain concerns? For me, that February reveal was never on, as not one single peep was heard about it, and I am pretty sure we would have journalists talking about something as big as next Playstation reveal event cancellation.

The way they showed logo at CES and talked about PS5 in weeks after ("not ready to show you more just yet") tells me they want to market it closer to launch.

I don't understand why they would cancel the entire reveal duo to possible supply chain concerns? For me, that February reveal was never on, as not one single peep was heard about it, and I am pretty sure we would have journalists talking about something as big as next Playstation reveal event cancellation.
Wuhan lockdown happened in January 23, and then major China cities lockdown in late Jan. It is probably no invitation of PS meeting was sent. So no journalists have heard about February PlayStation meeting.

Wuhan lockdown happened in January 23, and then major China cities lockdown in late Jan. It is probably no invitation of PS meeting was sent. So no journalists have heard about February PlayStation meeting.
Any conference would have been booked months in advance, and unless Sony were super ultra cautious and cancelled due to Coronavirus long before it could be known it'd become a pandemic, they would have had their invitations go out by the first week of February when Wuhan had only just locked down and hopes were the infection could be contained.

Any conference would have been booked months in advance, and unless Sony were super ultra cautious and cancelled due to Coronavirus long before it could be known it'd become a pandemic, they would have had their invitations go out by the first week of February when Wuhan had only just locked down and hopes were the infection could be contained.

Last time the invitation for PS meeting 2013 were sent only three weeks before the event.

Well the reality is that in this day and age Sony could release a full reveal online in the time it takes them to say NINE TERAFLOPS.

Which can only mean that PS5 is cancelled. Sorry guys. Gaming is cancelled until 2025, if we survive.

Last time the invitation for PS meeting 2013 were sent only three weeks before the event.
True, but then again Klee and Tommy Fischer knew about February back in December already (while Jason said in late January he has no idea about PS meeting).

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ne...ion-launch-thread-ot7-nm.148625/post-27353607

I will return to talk about Next gen again after the PS5 reveal.

In February, there I said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back