Some general convinience ideas.

I shouldn't have to point out that I love this site now do I? I'll do it anyway to get a good start with anyone thinking I'm criticizing it unduly. Which I wont hehe.

I don't know how to implement this in any way, I've only seen it done and just thought "hey, that'd be nice" so I thought I'd share it with the people who actually run this site, you, and see if it clicks with you or not. Now I like reading on this forum a lot and I'd love to be able to jump to my last read post whenever I'm following a thread. I've seen an example over on a site called airliners.net where all the previously read material is folded in or hidden and the unread text clearly visible. I'm not saying "hey, copy that implementation" but rather just providing a tip as to how it could work. Not a deal breaker for me either, Just throwing it out there for your consideration.

...That's about it really. I love the "similar threads" thing you've added by the way. Thanks for making such a great forum.

Allow me to blush at my blindness. Didn't even see it was there. Oh well, cleared that up for anyone else who's blind I guess. I'll just go and feel stupid over here now. Thanks for the tip :oops:

Back