Smoking crack makes you smart

So did the Pope back in the 1800s and it was recommended as part of a healthy diet.

Queen Victoria was a blatant pot head as well.

Grass rules, but I'd never do anything else. Tried coke, LSD, xtc and all the usual stuff once or twice out of curiousity in my teens but I was clever enough to leave it at that.

Also, being a musician with some kind of "local-VIP" status I was surrounded by drugs all the time. I'm really proud I never went for it big time.

And while grass may help grow a few extra neurons, it destroys even more. Let alone what it does to your lungs if your usage is a bit more excessive.

digitalwanderer said:
Are we doing an "I did..." list in this thread now? Those always embarress me and get me in trouble... :???:

Why embarresed? We all do stupid things sometimes, nothing unusual there ;)

_xxx_ said:
Ouch!!! You loved danger back then?
A wee bit too much at times I confess, and I was pretty sure I was invinciple and immortal too. :oops:

london-boy said:
whats tripping and why only do half? :oops:
LSD, and I never did only half. Usually 4-5 tabs, I was pretty hardcore.

digitalwanderer said:
LSD, and I never did only half. Usually 4-5 tabs, I was pretty hardcore.
You did 4-5 tabs for 1.5 years??? Boy, have you already had any flashbacks? :oops:

hupfinsgack said:
You did 4-5 tabs for 1.5 years??? Boy, have you already had any flashbacks? :oops:
Not EVERY day, you had to wait a day 'tween doses for a good effect.

As for flashbacks, not so much. The closest I come is sometimes when I get really, REALLY baked (on pot) I start to feel like I'm tripping...but no hallucinations or anything ever.

My worst was at Alpine Valley for my first Dead weekend back in '87 or so, I bought a sheet of blotter (100 hits) and pretty much ate it over the next 3-4 days. :oops:

wow dig good thing u've fixed up!

i mean i've done my fair share of drugs, and the list is long (quicker to say i've done everything except heroine i guess)... so i know how dangerous it can be.

My brother said eat this mushrooms and take off to mars.
And i ate but asked him how many.
200 is good he said.
180-220 mushrooms later i really was at mars for some hours..then spent the night at hospital. Everyone that worked there looked like gremlins in their face i could not stop smiling.
Good start, uber trip, BAD crashlanding.
No more!

I never really liked shrooms, too mellow...I needed the acid intensity.

I'm glad I stopped too, gladder still it didn't kill me. :???:

For all of my hundreds of trips though I never did ever have any "bad trips" per se. Sure some were less fun then others, (9 hours in a jail cell comes to mind...), but never any of the scary bad kind.

Back