Should I take the job offer?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
Hello,

We have received your contact information from Careerone.com.au employment agency. We thought that you might be interested in part time position to work from home with our company. My name is Chris Mathew, project coordinator and your direct supervisor at Sparta-Trade. Please read the information bellow about our company and your job description.

Sparta-Trade Inc. is an online-to-offline international money transfer service. Sparta-Trade Inc. currently offers a secure, fast, and inexpensive means to send money from any of 38 countries to recipients in 8 countries. Sparta-Trade Inc.'s headquarters is located in New York City, U.S. For more information, please visit our website: www.sparta-trade.com

There are 5 openings for a representative to assist in creation our virtual local presence for the back office functions. Person, who is accepted for this position, will perform these tasks:

1. Establish a virtual office: receive the correspondence from our company or clients to his/her residential address, answer project related e-mails, and perform a limited number of phone calls / customer support.
2. Facilitate the financial transactions from the clients. Sparta-Trade Inc. will organize the sales and marketing campaigns. Our manager will inform you when the transaction is expected to arrive.
3. Report to our manager on arrival of the payment.
4. Forward the payment to the customer at the destination. The instructions will be provided on the case-per-case bases.
5. We pay the compensation of 20 AUD per hour for all coordinated transactions. Your wages will be paid every two weeks from the start of your employment by direct deposit to your bank account. You must have a bank account to receive wages from us. Plus you will receive a commission for the completed transaction. This commission will be paid out after every transaction. Also we have a rating system and bonus systems for the quarterly review. Dependant on your work results, you might be promoted to the management positions within 3-6 months.

To continue the application please fill in our online application:

http://www.sparta-trade.com/index-2.html

Your information will be used only within Sparta-Trade Inc. Every employee, who satisfies our requirements, will be contacted by our manager to conduct basic phone interview. At that time you will be able to ask any questions you might have.

Good luck!

Mmmmm sounds like those Spam emails to me, but if this is for real, then why not, do it for a while, see how it goes and then move on if it's not your thing. You'll enjoy the cash.

Sounds like a trap to me. They'll first ask for lotsa money in order to cover whatever "expenses" and fees, and there'll be no such thing like any real work. Wouldn't wonder if it was a P.O.-Box only company.

Besides, what kind of job should that be? Every bank does it. Even if a company would be specialized in doing only this kind of transfers, why should they need someone to do it at home? It all works online.

Back