Screwed up American society

I don't think road-rage is confined to just Americans - it's just that they tend to be driving SUVs when they run you over :)

I saw that article a couple days ago, it's clear that woman belongs behind bars in a nuthouse for a very VERY long time. Don't think there's anything particulary american about it though, it's just tragic that's all. Particulary for the injured boys.

In a side-note though, it is worth noting SUVs are way more dangerous for pedestrians than ordinary cars. Because they're so tall it's much easier for a person to end up under the vehicle when hit by a SUV. One more reason to ban them the f*** off the face of the earth I guess.

This is what made me include the "American" part in my post.

"After she ran them down, she got out of the car and lit a cigarette like a movie star," he said. "She watched all three of (the boys) just lying there."

This is something you see in Hollywood movies all the time.

K.I.L.E.R said:
This is what made me include the "American" part in my post.

"After she ran them down, she got out of the car and lit a cigarette like a movie star," he said. "She watched all three of (the boys) just lying there."

This is something you see in Hollywood movies all the time.

I've never seen that in an American movie.

Nite_Hawk

This is such a garbage post..

People are getting their heads cut off, Tortured, Raped killed etc etc etc by the goverments of 2/3 of the rest of the world. But the *brilliant* conclusion by this poster is that Everyone hates america because one woman went Psycho with an SUV.

Perhaps you better step back and consider some of the crap that happens in some european countries on any given day. Let alone the rest of the world.

Let me Clue you in on something. The entire world is infected with something called "Sin". And it works its way out in small and big ways in every single person on this planet from least to greatest.

Back