Scalebound

Yeah that's what i am saying, they tailored the lighting for the shot. It's the same exact area just from a drawn back camera distance + better lighting for the picture.

Yeah that's what i am saying, they tailored the lighting for the shot. It's the same exact area just from a drawn back camera distance + better lighting for the picture.

Same area, not same location. The scenery is completely different. Where light strikes the dragon in the above shot, it shows similar lighting to the dragon in the below shot. L. Scofield is correct, one shot is mostly in shadow (top) while the other isn't (bottom).

Regards,
SB

IGN has an extended gameplay demo. It adds an additional 4 minutes or so to the original demo making it about 8 minutes long.

EDIT: Another video...

Tommy McClain

Last edited:
grs_gc15_scalebound_gamescom_gameplay_v02_esrb-nyrm_1080p29_h264_st_-16lkfs_15300kbps.mp4_snapshot_00.16_[2015.08.12_10.21.29].jpg

Scalebound: Platinum Action With Deep RPG SystemsScalebound article. More info on action/customizing/leveling

Even though I know we've been emphasising that this is an action RPG, because I need to get that message across - I hope you agree that we know how to make action games. We know how the responsiveness of a move is what really differentiates our games from other action games.

IGN
tfxm5kb0kujtwdpztl8v.jpg

The headphones look a bit out of place. Is there a meaning to that? Or just a silly design choice?

Could be a design choice, like Lakita holding the camera in Mario 64. So in the same manner, the soundtrack from Scalebound comes from the headphones?

that is the story according to platinum. but the story will be intertwined with our current gameplay in fantasy worldinstead of presented in chronological

I wonder will be our knowedfe of modern world will be used as story and gameplay element.

Good, 2016 is packed with games. Also, Platinum is stretched thin with so many games in development.

That's disappointing, didn't really like the look of the characters but the world and dragons looked nice.

As one of the few non-Halo/Gears/Forza games I was interested in it. AS long as Crackdown 3 still comes out I will have something..

Cancelled

I can't say I am surprised, but I am disappointed. I was getting a Lost Planet vibe from the game and I know LP didn't do well at all in it's last incarnation. This was likely going to be a game I'd have bought anyways as it's something else to round-out the game library.

Back