Rogue Galaxy (a friendly reminder)

cthellis42

Hoopy Frood
Legend
From The-Magicbox.com:
- Level 5 mentioned that the company will decide whether or not there will be a sequel to Rogue Galaxy after examining the initial sales of the game in US.

I know it's been delayed again, but when it does come out, do not forgot to buy, buy, buy, buy, buybuy, buybuybuy, buybuybuybuy!!!

--coughs--​

Please?

Any news of a special edition coming to NA? Well, more special than the NA version already is, that is. :D I've been enjoying the recent stream of games that offer special editions.

I hear ya, but it might take yet a while longer (European perpetually-getting-shafted-on-release-dates syndrome).

Actually I have no idea why. I know practically nothing about the game, just saw a couple minutes of footage on a magazine DVD or something. There was simply that certain inexplicable magic there that prompted me to write the name down on my "things I need to buy" list.

And no, I don't think I want to learn more ;)

Don't worry, this game has been on my "must buy immediately upon release" list for a long time now, and I WILL have this game on day one no matter what. I also plan on spreading the word to anyone I know that even remotely enjoys RPG's because I think this game will be extremely enjoyable!

By the way, it is still scheduled for January right???

If you don't, I'll INCREASE the release date delays of EVERYTHING ELSE to Europe...!

FOREVER!

(Uppity Brit. 8-P )

January 30th... I hope I can make it... Of course, then again I just realized that there's quite a few games either out now or coming out that I need to get.

FFXII
Bully
Phantasy Star Universe
Okami
Gothic 3
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Shadow of the Colossus

These are some of the games that my library is sadly missing that I'll just have to rectify over the next month or two. :) But, to be honest, I'm looking forward to Rogue Galaxy more than any of them (except MAYBE FFXII).

Haven't watched it yet, but the headline says there's something about Rogue Galaxy in the latest episode of the 1up show.

edited bits:
Eight minutes of coverage starting at 20:30 into the show. In-game exploration, battles, menus, cutscenes, everythang! Go watch!

Last edited by a moderator:
January 30th... I hope I can make it... Of course, then again I just realized that there's quite a few games either out now or coming out that I need to get.

FFXII
Bully
Phantasy Star Universe
Okami
Gothic 3
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Shadow of the Colossus

These are some of the games that my library is sadly missing that I'll just have to rectify over the next month or two. :) But, to be honest, I'm looking forward to Rogue Galaxy more than any of them (except MAYBE FFXII).

I was hugely disappointed with Rogue Galaxy (Japanese import) the FMV in this game is brilliant though.

Valkyrie Profile 2 is a great and graphically stunning (amazing what the old PS2 can do still) but it's annoyingly hard.

Final Fantasy 12 is a must buy for anyone who likes JRPG's (awesome awesome game)

Back