Rise of the Tomb Raider [XO, XOX, X360, PS4, P4Pro]

I'd replay it if she had a skimpier outfit. >_>

does that make me bad
Surprised there's no classic skimpy outfit DLC yet.
its_all_about_the_boobs_in_lara_croft_cosplay_640_25.jpg

No, that does not make you bad at all;).

What happened to the female pelvis we used to love? Now women are shaped like men! A straight line!

An interesting point there is that women are actually less able to give birth nowadays and there are increasingly more caesareans. There's an evolutionary theory that because the women with narrow birthing canals aren't dying during childbirth, the genes for narrow birthing canals are being passed on more predominantly, and we might yet become a species incapable of natural reproduction. That there is a major ethical conundrum to take to the RSPCA forum - should we stop saving lives to allow natural selection to build a stronger, healthier species... Have fun!

Taylor's body is still rather feminine. Wide hips, tiny thorax. She's just very slender overall. A far cry from the picture of the dude Riddleware posted.

taylor-swift.jpg

Nothing masculine about the above

Taylor is way too slender tho and lacks a butt, proportionally she's more feminine than that new raider for sure. Neither of them are tomb raider material I'd say.

Hmm, I may actually go back and play this one too. That hair is pretty slick!

Something is off with that comparison I'd imagine since the X version is sharper than the PC version? Also I don't remember the Pro version being that blurry or is it just Youtube? Whats modes are the console versions running at anyway?

Back