Rift, Vive, and Virtual Reality

Discussion in 'VR and AR' started by idsn6, May 8, 2013.

1. Davros

Legend

Dont you have a force feedback wheel ?
    You really should they are awesome

2. pjbliverpool

pjbliverpool B3D Scallywag
    Legend

I can image. I get a motion sickness from certain aspects of Project Cars. Its mostly okay but sudden movements that should incur obvious G's do make me feel sick. I expect Rally racing to feature a lot more of that. I'm happy just to have a good 2d rally game though as its a gap in my genre library at the moment. I like to have at least one quality game of every genre just so that the options there if I or a friend ever want it. I kinda like to think of my PC as a games arcade where every experience is available even if you never play them.

swaaye likes this.
  3. Davros

Legend

limiting to works in VR
    For a military flight sim i would recommend dcs world its free on steam (the base game) well worth having (but it gets expensive fast if you buy additional planes) and its very complex
    second I would recommend IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad £5.99

pjbliverpool likes this.
  4. ToTTenTranz

Legend Veteran

The Reverb G2 has often been having large discounts on Amazon. Right now it's going for 500€.

Is there anything that is significantly better than the G2 at the moment, or in the foreseeable future?

5. swaaye

swaaye Entirely Suboptimal
    Legend

Not at the reduced prices. I think only the Vive 2 is at the same level of clarity.

#2385 swaaye, Jul 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
    ToTTenTranz likes this.