Raking the FRICKING leaves...

We have about 2 acres of oak trees ringing the yard itself, which is another 1.5 acre or so. It's hopeless. I just go out with a leaf blower and blow the highest drifts back into the woods. My goal is to improve the look from :oops: to merely "gee, that guy's yard could use some work".

We have about 2 acres of oak trees ringing the yard itself, which is another 1.5 acre or so. It's hopeless. I just go out with a leaf blower and blow the highest drifts back into the woods. My goal is to improve the look from :oops: to merely "gee, that guy's yard could use some work".

Not like anyone would really care except for a couple of those über-righteous neighbours, which can shove that where the sun never shines...

Make you a deal Geo, I'll rake your leaves if you'll give me your new viddy card.... ;)

Getting that 8800gtx in my Gigabyte 3DAurora case was tiiiiight. Had to remove a cable management thingie that was right behind the pcie slot, as without that extra 1/2" it just wasn't going to happen.

No kidding, anybody considering an 8800GTX should measure carefully in advance. I was sweating bullets there for a minute.

Now, what to do with my X1900XT 512MB? Hmmm. :cool:

Glad to hear you got a chance to get it in and that you GOT it in, I'll have to jump on IRC later and see how much you love it.

Now, what to do with my X1900XT 512MB? Hmmm. :cool:
Well if'n Deb doesn't want it I'll gladly take it off your hands..... ;)

I'll take it, and I believe I should get it simply because I will say that you picked out the best case of all time. Which, I am more jealous of the case than the 8800GTX. :LOL:

I love the Gigabyte 3D Aurora from a looks stand point and also more a functional standpoint, if only I had one. When it comes time to spend some money on the rig it always comes down to the new video card or a new case, I tend to pick'd the video card last time and its once again a hard decision this time around. Sadly the card really needs to be replaced (6800GS AGP :() and the case isnt really that bad at all (Aerocool ExtremeEngine 3T).

I raked yesterday, it was no so much fun. My parents came over and watched as I listened to my dad and his "I just mowed it all over and its tiny pieces now" solution!!! It was rather funny to see their 2 pound dog (Yorkie) not be able to run through the leaves. Many of them larger than her. :LOL:

Back