Rainbow Six: Vegas (360) Announced

nintenho said:
Well, you have to consider the streaming environments, physics, and how old that demo is.
Correction then.Static image of this game looks 10 times better than a static Getaway image :p

Nesh said:
Correction then.Static image of this game looks 10 times better than a static Getaway image :p
The video showed a day and night cycle......

I'm sure it wasn't running on anything resembling a PS3 though since they show hundreds of pedestrians and cars wallking aroung a hundred times faster than they would in real life, which I'm sure would be a bit unnecessary of a strain./sarcasm.

nintenho said:
The video showed a day and night cycle......

I'm sure it wasn't running on anything resembling a PS3 though since they show hundreds of pedestrians and cars wallking aroung a hundred times faster than they would in real life, which I'm sure would be a bit unnecessary of a strain./sarcasm.
Can you post a link to that video?

The first one at IGN I ve already seen it

I wonder how come no site has uploaded the second video.I d love to see a direct feed of it

Nesh said:
The first one at IGN I ve already seen it

I wonder how come no site has uploaded the second video.I d love to see a direct feed of it
I know I didn't see the day/night cycle one on google the first time I saw it, but maybe the big sites take E3 videos down to save a couple terabytes?:p

Great,another xbox360 thread that gets derailed with a bunch of ps3 crap.

Anyway it seem that Ubisoft is one step ahead of every other developer when it comes to next gen. graphics.Starting with GRAW they about to make a killing on the xbox360(and i pressume ps3 at the end of the year)

fulcizombie said:
Great,another xbox360 thread that gets derailed with a bunch of ps3 crap.

Anyway it seem that Ubisoft is one step ahead of every other developer when it comes to next gen. graphics.Starting with GRAW they about to make a killing on the xbox360(and i pressume ps3 at the end of the year)
Sorry about that. At least the trolls were sleeping:D

Xbot360 said:
They're not ahead of Epic.

how so?

epic's only game thus far on the 360 is GoW, and unless i'm mistaken that doesn't even have a solid release date yet... GRAW launches in a matter of days.

Ubisoft are leading next gen at the moment, and yes that might change when epic finally get GoW out the door, but for now that's clearly the case. However, even when GoW does come out it's only going to be one game, and that's compared to any number of ubisoft games that will likely be out by then (GRAW, Rainbow Six, Splinter cell to name but a few clancy titles alone)...

rusty said:
how so?

epic's only game thus far on the 360 is GoW, and unless i'm mistaken that doesn't even have a solid release date yet... GRAW launches in a matter of days.

Ubisoft are leading next gen at the moment, and yes that might change when epic finally get GoW out the door, but for now that's clearly the case. However, even when GoW does come out it's only going to be one game, and that's compared to any number of ubisoft games that will likely be out by then (GRAW, Rainbow Six, Splinter cell to name but a few clancy titles alone)...
Yeah, but GoW has split screen co-op.

nintenho said:
I know that I'm being extremely pessimistic, but considering how fast developers are getting to know the 360 hardware combined with the fact that this is a game with an obviously realistic color palette, I have a feeling that this game won't age well.

Umm... WTF!? what the hell are you saying, "because it has realistic color palette it won't age well" am I the only one who thinks that maybe it's time for somebody to increase the medication?

Dr Evil said:
Umm... WTF!? what the hell are you saying, "because it has realistic color palette it won't age well" am I the only one who thinks that maybe it's time for somebody to increase the medication?
I'm saying it won't age well in the next ten years or something. Damn, some of you guys have no sense of humor!

nintenho said:
I'm saying it won't age well in the next ten years or something. Damn, some of you guys have no sense of humor!

very few games age well over 10 years

i don't see what that comment has to do with a sense of humour anyway - if it was meant to be a joke there was nothing funny about it that qualified it as such....

Back