Racing Titles

I have a GC and an XBox, and am getting my PS2 repaired at the moment, I have not tried a great amount of racing titles, but one trend
is royally pissing me off, all of my favorites tend to only support 2 players, I am looking for a fun racer that sports 4 player split screen(so in other words, one for GC or Xbox), any suggestions?

Rallisport has 4 player splitscreen? I am an idiot, thats actually my favorite racer, but havent tried it multiplayer yet(my friends will play games like burnout, but RS is a bit too much for them)

Yup, ralisport is 4 players. I used to play it with the guys at the office, it's quite fun with 4 people. however most of the other good racing games don't support 4 players since it limits what you can do graphically.

Natoi said:
Project Gotham Racing has 4 player split screen racing.

ahhh, I like that one, played the demo in stores, I think I will pick that one up, I myself am into Rallisport, but my friends tend to prefer thier racers more burnout style, arcadey.. not that PGR is arcadey, but it is moreso than RS, enough for them to enjoy it.

jvd said:
Daytona usa for the saturn. Best racing game ever made and suporrts 4 players :)

....... how much would a saturn with the best games be nowadays? i heard some stories about thousands of pounds for some of the rare games.....

The original Daytona USA doesn't have 4 player support. JVD may have been talking about Daytona USA: CCE. If it had 4 player support Inever used it. You can get Saturn games fairly cheap if you go to used game stores and look around for a little bit. PDS might be the one game you'll have trouble finding. Heck, even SoA only has 10 copies left unopened sitting in a display section. It's a very rare game to find.

Does anyone know if Apex has 4 player support?

Sonic said:
The original Daytona USA doesn't have 4 player support. JVD may have been talking about Daytona USA: CCE. If it had 4 player support Inever used it. You can get Saturn games fairly cheap if you go to used game stores and look around for a little bit. PDS might be the one game you'll have trouble finding. Heck, even SoA only has 10 copies left unopened sitting in a display section. It's a very rare game to find.

Does anyone know if Apex has 4 player support?

yes thank u sonic , the cce version has it. You can get sega rally and a netlink for internet raceing too while your at it. PdS is perhaps the best rpg of that genration if not one of the top 10 rpgs ever made. truely was a masterpiece

Yes, it was one of the best RPG's ever made. It's too bad there aren't enough copies to go around. So Daytona: CCE does have 4 player setup? I'll have to check that out, it was a damn good racer if you ask me and I enjoyed the two bonus tracks. I want Daytona 3!

Sonic said:
Yes, it was one of the best RPG's ever made. It's too bad there aren't enough copies to go around. So Daytona: CCE does have 4 player setup? I'll have to check that out, it was a damn good racer if you ask me and I enjoyed the two bonus tracks. I want Daytona 3!

I'm pretty sure it does , its been awhile since i took out my saturn but i'm pretty sure i used to play a daytona with 3 of my friends

Back