PS5 Pro *spawn

I'd say it's more confirming the thing exists, rather than the exact specs. Still a silly decision, you just officially confirmed a PS5 Pro a good deal before announcing it Sony... why?
It's already been confirmed by people like Tom Henderson, so I dont think this really changes anything. Extremely poorly held secret at this point.

if ps5 pro supports usb save backup like PS4, or even bring all PS4 multimedia feature back.... it'll be a nice upgrade even for me

I've been playing around with path tracing on CP2077 and now I do think PS5 Pro could pull it off.

My 4070ti with a 30fps cap and using DLSS quality mode (so native 1440p) delivers a 95% lock to 30fps, this is with some tweaks to the path tracing (rays per pixel reduced from 2 to 1 and ray bounces increased from 2 to 4)

I do think that if Sony's PSSR is decent, dropping the game to a native 1080p (maybe with some dynamic resolution scaling) and tweaking the render distance of the path tracing, rays and bounces, there's a high chance the machine would be able to pull it off at 30fps.

Last edited:
Back