PS4 Day One Games

The second to last entry on that list is the name of a developer, not a game. Should be The Pinball Arcade instead of Farsight Studios. I love Pinball, so this makes me really happy. Fantastic looking game on the PS4 by the way.

Oh, and so is the last entry. I believe Digital Extremes is porting a free to play sci-fi shooter from the PC to the PS4. Name escapes me, though.

The second to last entry on that list is the name of a developer, not a game. Should be The Pinball Arcade instead of Farsight Studios. I love Pinball, so this makes me really happy. Fantastic looking game on the PS4 by the way.

Oh, and so is the last entry. I believe Digital Extremes is porting a free to play sci-fi shooter from the PC to the PS4. Name escapes me, though.

Doh! I've made the edit. It's warframe and the pinball game.

At normal difficulty, the enemies are not quicker than him though. I remember I could control him rather easily except on slippery terrain.

It's more a matter of figuring out the enemies' attack patterns. There are also special moves.

May be at higher difficulty they tweak the enemy speed, and also improve Knack's response accordingly ?

I'm still interested in Knack for being a two player couch co-op game and not too complicated. But we'll see ...

Don't miss out on BF4 patsu......you will love it. 64 player Paracel Storm and Golmud Railway conquest is unmatchable !

I tried BF3 with the Gaffers. Couldn't quite get into it.

If the game supports spectating, then may be I will get it.
I learned quite a few tricks by spectating RFOM sessions.

I'm still interested in Knack for being a two player couch co-op game and not too complicated. But we'll see ...

http://o.canada.com/technology/gaming/playstation-4-preview/

When it comes to next-generation hardware I’m more focused on finding fresh, new experiences that feel unique and different. This is, at least to some extent, exactly what Knack is.

Knack looks more like a highly detailed PlayStation 3 title than a PlayStation 4 launch game.
Most gamers, especially those who feel they’re in the hardcore crowd, will probably scoff at Knack’s cartoony graphics and simple visuals. This is a mistake; beneath its cartoony exterior is quite possibly one of the PS4′s best launch games.

Knack might seem like even less of a leap in graphics than Killzone: Shadow Fall is at first glance. Some critics have even said it looks more like a game that belongs on the PlayStation 3.

If you look closely though you’ll notice Knack’s character animation is some of the smoothest ever seen in a video game and that it contains a lot of small graphical touches, particularly Knack’s crazy particle effects, giving the game a very next-generation feel.

Most people will probably disagree with me but this is the second time I’ve gone hands-on with Knack and the game continues to impress me.

Knack’s cartoony art style is refreshing and after spending two hours in Shadow Fall’s gritty, realistic world, it was a nice change of pace. If you were a fan of old school platforming titles like Crash Bandicoot or Spyro, then you’ll find a lot to enjoy with Knack.

At first, Knack might seem a little too simple since its controls really only involve punching your enemies in the face, but as the game progresses a variety of elements come into play. Depending on Knack’s size, approaching fights differently is key. Also, isolating enemies, particularly those with range weapons, is important to not dying 10 times in a row like I often did.

Knack is also a very difficult game ...

I tried BF3 with the Gaffers. Couldn't quite get into it.

If the game supports spectating, then may be I will get it.
I learned quite a few tricks by spectating RFOM sessions.

It does have a spectator mode to help you out, but I don't see why a player like you would need special help in BF. The game has a lot of stuff going on at once,but each individual element is interdependent on others so now is overpowered. But, yes, a squad playing together is Godly and can win the match easily.

In one game I was thrown in a squad with 3 germans who were constantly chatting, I couldn't understand a thing, but I got what they were doing and they understood that I was complementing thier actions and loadouts and we won 3 matches in a row !

Most of the time I play with randomns and even two sensible players together can win over a tide of solo Rambos ! The game is fun to the max ! WIsh they turn it up in the next rue next gne iteration and take it towards the MAG kindof battles.

I can't get used to the shooting mechanics. Also not familiar with the objectives and how to complete them. ^_^

I can't get used to the shooting mechanics. Also not familiar with the objectives and how to complete them. ^_^

You mean the accelerated aiming? It takes time to get used to it, I have posts here in the BF3 thread complaining about how I just can't aim in bf3, I still falter with scopes sometimes. YOu get used to it, then u find aiming not quick enough in COD :p !

As for objectives,well you capture 2 out of the 3 points to make the enemy loose tickets in Conquest. Killingthem also makes lose a ticket. THe team which ends up at 0 tickets first loses.

In rush, you take turns attacking and defending objectives, super fun ! The rest of the modes are just extras, Rush and Cnquest are what makes Battlefield moments in your life :cool: !

Don't miss it on PS4.

This may sound greedy but I'm trying to think which games will eventually show up on PS+, I really don't want to buy a game that eventually I'll get for "free"... I'll probably end up with Killzone and wait and see what else interest me.

Warframe gameplay trailer ; F2P on day one. Btw, Don't Starve and Binding of Isaac are also free for PS+ members on the ps4. Don't starve is a survival gem ! :cool:

Didn't know where to put this, but this augmented stuff has really improved from the ps3 time :

This looks so enjoyable :D, look at them robots clinging to his legs :LOL: ! I think the camera should be bought.

Didn't know where to put this, but this augmented stuff has really improved from the ps3 time :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hUUsqhetX4">YouTube Link</a>

This looks so enjoyable :D, look at them robots clinging to his legs :LOL: ! I think the camera should be bought.

Ha ha...lol...Ice-T just kicked them around...those poor little bastards!

Yeah, my son loved this in the store!

Back