PS3 predictionS now that it launched in all territories

I only partly agree. While I have gone through a lot, lately, the delay of the PS3 have given me a package with 1.6, Motorstorm, GT:HD, Resistance, Folding, decent browsing (with good scaling options) and a whole lot of media features, that absolutely wow me. Sure, the new TV adds to the effect in no small part, but I feel just like the old days ... very, very tired from lack of sleep. :smile:

More importantly, Motorstorm is awesome especially with the sixaxis, and like the photo features is something I'm really excited about. I had the same with the PSP (which I still carry with me and use every day).

But I guess I'm less influenced by what other people say and am more 'independent' in what I look at. If anything, the anti-hype on forums keeps my expectations and imagination of what could be possible given certain hardware and developments, a little bit in check, which is a good thing ... my imagination can sometimes get out of hand. ;)

(Look for a detailed review of my PS3 experience at the end of coming weekend, if you're at all interested. ;) I'll probably link it in my sig)

Which part of "600000 sales" do you not understand?

I don't dispute the 600k sales figure. If that is actually how many were sold then great. If that number includes preorder's which have not been sold then it is misleading. I'm not judging the figure in anyway other than to clarify what the number represents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back