[PS3] Infamous

Found a way in. Theres a way from the side thats simply open, other than that I tried jumping everywhere but couldn't get in.
Anyways, done with the bus mission. I particularly loved the cutscene that came after that mission :) ! The new villian, Alden, Is cool. The visuals of the cutscene were very well drawn !

Looking forward to meeting him, but I think its gonna be tough this time, given his superpowers are, well, more advanced than ours ;) !

Oh, I didn't read your last post carefully enough. The bus ride was difficult but I managed to get by.
I ran ahead of the bus and cleared all the enemies away, instead of riding on the bus itself.

I think the mission after that is more difficult. That's the one I saved my game at.

Oh, I didn't read your last post carefully enough. The bus ride was difficult but I managed to get by.
I ran ahead of the bus and cleared all the enemies away, instead of riding on the bus itself.

I think the mission after that is more difficult. That's the one I saved my game at.

Ya , I ,too, cleared that mission the same way. As soon as an enemy would appear on my radar, I would get down, clear him off, and get back on the bus .

The next mission was "Terrorised Streets". That was pretty easy, more so, coz we had seen it in gameplay videos earlier. Now, I remember, there were 2 story missions open after saving Trish, I guess, u r talking about the other one.

Yes, I just cleared "the other one", then came back to play Terrorized Streets. Forgot where I left off though.

Really enjoyed this game, by far my favorite PS3 title. There were some serious let downs in the game but that could possibly be because I played on Normal, usually I play games on the highest difficulty available not sure how I missed that, oh well. Also, as is my usual, I went the Hero route. Don't think I will do a second playthrough so I'm short on the shards, dead drops and the stunts.

The game auto-sets your difficulty based on the first mission. I think it measures how much you spaz out with your lightning blasts.

Finished this game. On advice of various people, I played evil on normal and good on hard. The difficulty level of this game as a whole is reasonable although the final battle on hard was actually too hard for me. I only got through by standing in one place where 2 or 3 of the attacks don't normally reach me. The other attacks either can be blocked with the shield or avoided by jumping up. Some may consider that an exploit, but I'm just grateful that spot saved me from a long and frustrating fight. :smile:

I thoroughly enjoyed the game and the only sour note for me is some people on a gamefaqs board spoiled the ending for me some time ago. I wasn't even reading their Infamous board. I still regret straying to their boards after grabbing some guides. :mad:

My disc has developed a CRACK :cry: !
No mishandling. The game was inside the ps3 since the day I bought it. I had taken it out and was gonna lend it to a friend of mine as he was excited about the game, when we noticed the crack :( ! Its a small one, but it definitely is a crack. I am afraid now to put it inside my ps3 as it might break inside and kill my ps3(out of warranty) ! Oh god! I was only halfway thru the game and was in love with it.
What am I gonna do now? :cry:

Ya ! Just at the centre ! A crack in the transparent area at the centre. It touches the data layer.
How can it be repaired?

You shouldn't have too many problems getting it replaced by the publisher (SCEA?), since that appears to be a manufactures defect. Give the number in the back of the manual a call. It may technically be out of the 90 day warranty, but I would try anyway (especially if you're polite the support rep you talk to).

I sent a PM to the admin at the site where this game was pre-ordered, he says, AFA he knows, there's no warranty for ps3 games.
I'll try to send a mail to Milestone interactive. They import all the ps3 games to India, maybe they can help, though, I have very little hope. :(

Holy crap, can I be your best friend ?

No :p

Anyway, I call it "Random Acts of Kindness" to people I don't/barely know. Usually it comes around because I have something I don't want anymore or, as in this case, put a couple of bids in on eBay, go to work and hope that my max wins one of them. This time it was two ;) A false economy, paying almost double for a game in an effort to save a couple of quid. ;)

Recently I gave away 12 months Live to a poster at Eurogamer :/

Anyway RR, if you want the game, PM me your address details and I'll look into how quickly I could get the game to you.

Back