Project M (Unknown Platform)

I am not sure. Where they one of those developers at last years E3 Sony conference who announced an exclusive deal?

I don't think they were exclusively exclusive, in that, like SE, they wouldn't consider XB360. At the time, NCSoft said they wanted to do online MMOs and Sony were offering a platform that fitted their needs. If things have changed at MS, whatever reservations they had no longer apply, I can see them expanding to XB360 too. I don't think there were any contractual deals signed with the Sony announcement of NCSoft developing PS3 titles.

I know it was announced as exclusives, but every interview has run on the idea of Sony offering a network system that gelled with NCSoft. eg. This interview with Chris Chung

[gt]30565[/gt]

The NCSoft announcement came a year ago, when the PS3 was in its infancy. It would be an extremely optimistic (or well subsidized!) developer who contracted themselves into a platform for an entire generation! As we haven't heard an official statement that NCSoft will not be creating XB360 games, any console game produced may be a PS3 exclusive or not. Sure, at least one title is expected to be PS3 exclusive given announcements, but that doesn't mean by de facto every console game produced by NCSoft will be PS3 exclusive, including this one. The platforms need to be announced. Exclusivity wouldn't be a surprise, but likewise cross-platform shouldn't be a huge shock either.

I completely agree. However there is going to be another Internet uproar if first title is not PS3 exclusive. Whether NCSoft cares or not is a whole different issue.

Seems to be a Korean mammoryfest called Blade and soul:

BS_1024_0220080730140950.JPG

Still not sure what platform it's on.

Huh ... !

Looks surprisingly good at times. Definitely not a Wii title anyway. ;)

I'm pretty sure the woman on the right in that picture is not wearing anything resembling pants or underwear.

It just looks silly.

Back