posts dissapearing

Davros

Legend
I have had 2 posts now disappear, there hasnt been any message deleted by admin so I don't think that's why they've gone.
I can give more details if needed

*hint*hint* you got mod slapped! :p
does the emoticon indicate your joking ? its not the standard :D
there was no post deleted by moderator message
one of my posts was slightly ot (i asked if someone could explain polymorhism to me)
but the other was perfectly legit
swayee said "farcry 4 stutters unless you edit config.cfg"
to which I replied "I dont have a config.cfg file" there is no reason to delete that

Last edited:
*cha-ching!* LOL. :)

More on topic: I haven't experienced this, I think. Not to my knowledge anyway. Maybe your posts were moved into a spin-off thread? I'm not sure, but I don't think that spawns a notification of some sort.

My most recent post also disappeared (posted in the DF thread about another ted comparison page)...weird, what is going on B3D...spooky! I am afraid! :cool:

tDpYLTq.gif

To be honest I'd just spend the whole day correcting everyone's grammar on here. Its/it's, there/their/they're and so much more. Drives me mad.

It's people's understanding of ommision and possession with apostrophes that really bothers me; "it's" is not possessive!

And yeah, as the poster above states, plural acronyms using apostrophes winds me up no end. The number of people that do that at work is very frustrating, I have to get out my punctuation stick and hit them with it.

It's people's understanding of ommision and possession with apostrophes that really bothers me; "it's" is not possessive!

And yeah, as the poster above states, plural acronyms using apostrophes winds me up no end. The number of people that do that at work is very frustrating, I have to get out my punctuation stick and hit them with it.
I'd argue that one's debatable. Considering the acronyms should all be dotted anyway - C.P.U. - clearly the punctutation guidelines are in a state of flux. Affording the apostrophe an extra role for appending onto acronyms is a perfectly acceptable evolution IMO.

Back