Portable Ops Online! Something is wrong

Nesh

Double Agent
Legend
I dont know what is going on there but I am starting to notice a few weird things lately.

First of all I doubt there is anything wrong with my bandwidth. I checked it and it was all ok. My PSP was also just one meter away from the router so signal was strong.

How one earth can someone get you instant headshots while YOU and HIM are moving?

There was one guy who was killing everyone with headshots and no matter how much we tried to get him on the head bullets just went through his head. His character probably wouldnt die for 5 minutes until the round ended

Then there were many instances were I was shooting him and another person and they were getting no damage. And although they were running like crazy a few seconds later I got a headshot from them. I didnt even see the gun pointed at me. They also disappeared from one place and appeared a few meters away :???:

In a few other cases I would point my gun directly on their head, shoot, and they wouldnt get any damage giving all the opportunity for them to get me on the head.

I supplied the right guns on the right soldiers and I dont over do it with the shooting in order to minimize recoil. Still my headshots on some people dont want to work.

:mad:

Also on another note, no matter how many kills I do they are not shown in my ranking. Only 11 deaths are shown which is weird.

Well from reading your descriptions it's quite obvious someone's haxx0ring.

Yes, there does exist cheat programs for games consoles.
Yes, it's very lame to cheat while playing a console game, but some people have no shame whatsoever and aren't stopped by tht.

Write an email to Sony, maybe they can get these fellas and/or their PSPs banned.
Peace.

As a Diehard SOCOM fan that plays in the present SOCOM CA, I can confirm the heavy use of cheating online. Sony has done nothing for over a year now about these issues. The SOCOM community has almost given up, so many have left due to the games legitamacy to online multiplayer combat, being a pure cheat fest.

It's not about players with the best skills anymore, it's about who has the best codes and still run undetected. Even having said that cheaters have found out some new way to use joker codes, that the server scans can't see?

Things I know off that is confirmed to exsist.

Mod disk's
Codemajic

A New released Map Pack downloadable content patch opened up the usb ports to accept mass storage devices such as Flashdrives to store the bigger MB's the new map packs had. This seems to have opened the gateway for such things to happen.

And most of this stuff can be done around DNAS?

AND SONY HAS NO INGAME MODERATION!!!
gnk and cdr rooms are everywhere to be found on the servers today.

It's a sad state the SOCOM community is in right now.:cry:

Back