PlayStation Plus.

Not bad !

You’re also going to want to check out the other free games coming throughout the month, including Square Enix’s PS one classic Final Fantasy V, two PlayStation minis, six additional PSN games, and the SEGA Genesis Bundle – timed with SEGA’s two-week release and sale on the Store put back in Plus just in case anyone missed them.

I never really focused on the freebies to much, but is it correct that all the free stuff i download is playable as long as i pay for Plus?

Can i redownload it?

As long as you pay for it, it's yours. If your Plus subscription lapses, you can't use it, but if you renew you'll regain access if the stuff is still on your hard drive.

I don't know about re-downloading; I haven't tried that. I know you can't initially download the free stuff after the access window closes, but I don't know about re-downloading stuff you had previously downloaded.

Note that free themes, avatars, etc., are yours to continue using even if you drop Plus. The only content that goes dark is the free games.

yeah, I d/l everything (inc all DLC) so I know that if I ever get the game - or one day fancy playing it - or the kids do (etc) then I can go into my history and re-download

Back