PC ownership to 'double by 2010'

Yes. And probably a large share (maybe most) of these PCs will be low cost with everything onboard (video, sound, net, mATX mobo).
This is what most people buy in Brazil.

pascal said:
Yes. And probably a large share (maybe most) of these PCs will be low cost with everything onboard (video, sound, net, mATX mobo).

Which basically means - no progress at all. In my opinion.

nice days ahead for mister bill gates.. but I doubt, they will sell 170 mil copies of windows over there

london-boy said:
pascal said:

The large scalle economics maybe can bring some good progress/evolution to integrated mobos. For example think about a northbridge with integrated powervr technology. Or maybe some edram. What about soundstorm. Now multiple that by hundreds of millions of mobos market :)

Is XBOX an all onboard mobo?

pascal said:
london-boy said:
pascal said:

The large scalle economics maybe can bring some good progress/evolution to integrated mobos. For example think about a northbridge with integrated powervr technology. Or maybe some edram. What about soundstorm. Now multiple that by hundreds of millions of mobos market :)

Is XBOX an all onboard mobo?

We'll have to wait and see, but untill all thos emillions have an X800 in them, ther will be no progress. In my opinion. :devilish:

Back