OpenGL and Direct3D enabling in 4.0 Detenator??

I can't seem to enable the seperate OpenGL and Direct3d settings in the control panel to test out the Anisotropic filtering in my games. Is there a hack to do this? Or a link that has registry code that I need to enable it?

Thanks,

-M

What? Go to display settings->Advanced button->GeForce Tab

Once you get there, the different pages should be accessable from a box that opens up to the left of this window.

Regardless, the aniso settings in D3D are pretty much screwed up...would be better to use Rivatuner or a similar tweak utility at the moment.

Chalnoth said:
What? Go to display settings->Advanced button->GeForce Tab

Once you get there, the different pages should be accessable from a box that opens up to the left of this window.

Regardless, the aniso settings in D3D are pretty much screwed up...would be better to use Rivatuner or a similar tweak utility at the moment.

Actually I don't have those settings. Somehow my Dell system will not put them into the registry after I install Det 4.0.

-M

Mr. Blue said:
Actually I don't have those settings. Somehow my Dell system will not put them into the registry after I install Det 4.0.

-M

Then try this, if you really want to use these drivers:

1. Unzip the .exe file that you installed the drivers from to a temporary directory (you can do this by opening the .exe file downloaded from nVidia with Winzip.

2. Uninstall the drivers from the control panel->Add/Remove programs.

3. Upon reboot, tell the setup program to install the new drivers, and point it to the directory you unzipped the driver file to.

Chalnoth said:
Mr. Blue said:

-M

Then try this, if you really want to use these drivers:

1. Unzip the .exe file that you installed the drivers from to a temporary directory (you can do this by opening the .exe file downloaded from nVidia with Winzip.

2. Uninstall the drivers from the control panel->Add/Remove programs.

3. Upon reboot, tell the setup program to install the new drivers, and point it to the directory you unzipped the driver file to.

Tried that. No worky...:(

The drivers change over, its just that there is no OpenGL and Direct3d settings.
-M

Back