Oh my god! The BUGS are coming!

Guden Oden

Legend
This game is fascinating! Gets damn hard around level 16 tho. :p (Tiny flash download.)

CLICK ME

Edit: Level 20 twice now, I had a golden ball like 3 pixels away and a blue bug popped me! :p

21 on the second. I wonder how long it takes until the bugs cover up all space on the field.

I had a tough time getting past 16. :oops: I must have poor hand eye coordination... that explains my cs kill ratio. Then had a lucky run of yellow balloons and made 21 / 105. :p

You mean the Williams arcade game?

In bubbles you have to "eat" little water droplets while avoiding the witch, her henchthings (dishbrushes? can't remember) and the drain in the middle of the screen which tried to suck you in... The only thing to eat in this game is the yellow bubble and it makes you SMALLER, not larger unlike the drops in the arcade game. Also, there's a lot more things to avoid here, and of course, the arcade game only had 8 directions of movement and one speed...

This game's sufficiently different IMO to not fall into the rip-off category.

Took a few tries, but got 29 - 145.

For those who think this game is a bit slow (e.g. Kristof and his yawn), try out this one:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/squares.html

Similar concept, but faster paced, quicker response (no artificial lag / "viscosity"), and a soundtrack that matches the game nicely.

For this game, I seem to hit a roadblock at around 11,000-12,000 points.

Guden Oden said:
You kept playing until 12000 points? Jesus, I got bored before I managed to exceed 3000. :)
Actually, I eventually hit 19500. :D

If you get one of the invunerability power-ups when the score is high, you can rack up like 7000 points in a few seconds.

Back