Official console hardware deals thread - where to get stuff cheap

just in case someone cares:

Media Markt in Germany has the PS3(320GB)+Move starter bundle at 299 Euro.

(and yes, I am happy that I payed 349 Euro view weeks ago...)

Wow thats pretty cheap, you usually get the 1-1 Euro-dollar split.

So thats equivalent to 320GB PS3+Move for $299, sort of. Does that include VAT?

Wow thats pretty cheap, you usually get the 1-1 Euro-dollar split.

So thats equivalent to 320GB PS3+Move for $299, sort of. Does that include VAT?

yes it includes VAT, so you really have to pay only 299Euros if you want this bundle.

But I just checked amazon.de

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=171793407&pf_rd_i=301128

it costs 299Euros as well?!?

was there an official price drop for this bundle?

It is really interesting, because the Xbox360+Kinect bundle costs 299 as well:

http://www.amazon.de/Microsoft-Stan..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1289030111&sr=8-1

but this bundle only has a 4GB Xbox, whereas the PS3 is 320GB!

PRICE WAR...it begins?!

Where I am they sell:
XB360 4GB + Kinect Camera for 329euro
XB360 250GB + Kinect Camera for 384euro
PS3 Slim 320GB + Move Starter Pack for 349euro
PS3 Slim 320GB + Uncharted 2 + Infamous for 349euro
PS3 Slim 160GB for 299euro

The PS3 with the Move starter pack sounds like an awesome deal with those prices

Microsoft is running a deal in dash for the Xbox Live Gold Family Pack. Pay $99.99 & 13 months of Gold for all 4 members + get 800 MSP free. If you don't count the free 800 MSP, that's $7.69 per month for 13 months for 4 accounts! And it will even apply a credit if you already have an existing Gold account.

Tommy McClain

It was a rubbish sale! Discounts were limited in time, and next to nothing. Apparently XB360+Kinect ended up being listed for its RRP. Amazon shouldn't have bothered - their normal prices tend to be as discounted as their flash deals.

Still, ShopTo has a one day special on Monday. The have a weekend bundle of Kinect + Kinect Adventures + Your Shape Fitness Evolved + Motion Sports for £160. In stock. I'm surprised they'd discount Kinect or Move given popularity.

For those waiting a good deal for the 250gb Xbox 360 less Kinect, Walmart will have them for $299 but you get a $75 gift card for free starting tomorrow.

walmart_december_12_-_17_2010_ad.JPG

View your local ad

Tommy McClain

For those waiting a good deal for the 250gb Xbox 360 less Kinect, Walmart will have them for $299 but you get a $75 gift card for free starting tomorrow.

walmart_december_12_-_17_2010_ad.JPG

View your local ad

Tommy McClain

Thanks Tommy I should send you a $25 gift card just for posting this great deal.:smile:
I'm finally gonna be getting the new smaller Xbox. Gonna be giving my 60GB Pro to my sister along with a 12 month Live suscription.

Thanks Tommy I should send you a $25 gift card just for posting this great deal.:smile:
I'm finally gonna be getting the new smaller Xbox. Gonna be giving my 60GB Pro to my sister along with a 12 month Live suscription.

LOL, no problem. Glad I could help, but I'm sure somebody else would have posted if I hadn't. ;)

Tommy McClain

Wow an effective 199 PS3. Tempting...

But eh, any Wal Mart deal this time of year is likely to be gone in seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back