Official console hardware deals thread - where to get stuff cheap

There are some reality defying deals there. MGS4 for £16.50 for example.

Good to see LBP at the number spot; not that it's a barometer for wider consumer patterns or anything.

Saw this sale on GAF.

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/225...ise-11--Uncharted-Drakes-Fortune-32--and-more

Sony Style has low prices on some of their PS3 Games (lower price will be reflected in cart). Shipping is Free. Thanks ShadowGuard

* The Orange Box $11
* Fallout 3 $33
* Metal Gear Solid 4 $16
* Street Fighter IV $32
* Burnout Paradise $11
* Rise of the Argonauts $32
* Uncharted: Drake's Fortune $32
* WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 Featuring ECW: Collector's Ed $30
* Iron Man $11
* Assasin's Creed $16
* Bioshock $16
* LEGO Batman $11
* Gran Turismo 5 Prologue $16
* More Games

I think recently, they also introduced a MGS4 + KZ2 PS3 bundle.

Guys, this thread is for posting deals in a single post and leaving it at that, not discussion of deals or side topics. Deleted some posts; now stay on topic! ;)

Which is to say, the next post should be a 'deal' post.

PS - I deleted the CC deal post not because it's not a deal per se, but because it is ever-present.

Dell's back with their deals, this time Sony consoles 15% off with this code: 6FWJ247J1P44CK

Applies to the new Slim w/free ship.

The Slim is coming out here tomorrow, but www.intertoys.nl and I reckon most other shops are and have been selling the 80GB bundles for 299. That includes all sorts of bundles including Killzone 2 bundle, inFamous bundle, etc. Basically any kind of bundle that contains a pre-Slim console, including the Ratchet bundle that comes with two controllers.

Dell online has a deal for Xbox360 Elite. 30$ down from 299$. They also offer a coupon for 15$ bringing the price to 255$ with free shipping.

In addition to that you can use 50$ Rebate from MS bringing the final price to 205 plus tax shipping included.

I jumped on this deal immediately. I will have the Elite for 220$ including shipping and tax. Nearly 100$ lower than regular price (and PS3). The order haven't been confirmed yet but here it is, best deal I have seen so far for Elite. Doesn't have the free games which will be offered by MS later as holiday bundle but still OK IMO. More info at the link.

http://dealnews.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Elite-Game-Console-for-205-free-shipping/320401.html

I can't find it on their online store, so may be what you read/heard is true. Where did you get the info from ?

Btw, watch Dell.com. They have had 360 Pros and Elites (!) for $200 the last couple weeks with free shipping. Even saw new Arcades for under $170.

Back